New profile posts

I gave my husband a Journey cassette for his 15th birthday so you guys are much cooler than us!
Jozet
Jozet
Lol! Journey is VERY cool, too!
Hi, are you still going to 4CC? I am sharing a hotel room with someone else. Are you looking to share with someone?
Braulio
Braulio
Hi, unfortunately I am not going :(
There is something very chaotic about the sport right now, which is difficult to watch when skating was an escape for me. Some skaters are doing so well while others are not. Some are too good to retire, but feeling it is their time. Others are rising and falling.
That Olympic Channel Tribute to Javi has already made me cry three times. I am not ready for Saturday. I will never be ready for Saturday.
LOL, Im actually trying to understand what this status filed is for.... and where does it appear?
Red Hot Chili Keegan
Red Hot Chili Keegan
Are you asking this to me?
V
Vagabond
It appears right here, under "Latest profile posts," on the Forum Index page, and in your profile under "Profile posts."
Every time I now watch a Michelle Kwan program from the 1996-97 season I notice the severity of her misaligned right blade.
Liza got a GPF Bronze, like I thought was possible after the Russian Test Skate. I admit I was blindsided by Kihira's rise, but she is earning it.
Have you read 'Waiting for Godot'?
StasiyaGalustyanLove
StasiyaGalustyanLove
That is a very old and bad movie, do not know why people are repeating it's tired "joke's" here on this sight so many years after they were not funny even in the first place. It is making me flustrated to the max, do we need a million times of hearing the same joke, no I say.
skatingguy
skatingguy
I've never seen the movie - I was referring to the play and was curious whether @Mad for Skating had read it.
Mad for Skating
Mad for Skating
I’ve heard of it and I know the main plot. Cool story, and yeah it does sound like my post 😀