New profile posts

I liked watching Starr do a camel spin catchfoot then bring it down into a sit position during her combo spin. It is one of the few noteworthy spins I have seen in years.
I was just reminded that Tuktamysheva used overused music in the SP on the way to winning worlds.
I have a friend who is looking for a seat. I'll let him know and get back to you.

Liz
levineismine
levineismine
Hi, do you have news for the skate canada ticket? thanks!
I hope the Russian Ladies World Team is Zagitova, Medvedeva, and Tuktamysheva, and I would not mind a Russian sweep :D
I am thinking Zagitova, even with the dreadful music choices will probably rightfully win Worlds. I still hope Tuktamysheva out jumps her :D
Darn! I guess I am going to have to watch Zagitova on mute the whole season, if at all. Team Eteri's obvious tactics are creepy.
Tinami Amori
Tinami Amori
Thrilled to know that Eteri and Zag are causing you discomfort the whole season.
How do I change that sentence under my name?
Janbo
Janbo
Thank you Quartz, I don't even know where you saw my query, but I'll learn bit by bit...
quartz
quartz
Everyone can see your query - you posted in the latest profile section which is public and on the right hand side of the message board. 🙂
Janbo
Janbo
Hi everyone! Sending you all smiles and good wishes<3
Unless I’m missing something, admins are messing the F up by letting the profile post my @Maximillian just fly.
I'm pretty excited about this skating season. Also praying for good health and no injuries for all the skaters.
I just tried to get my free leg in a good layback position. I think it involves my hip internally stabbing my spleen when on one leg or my liver when on the other.
L
Lanie
THIS IS A PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTORTIONS I GET INTO TO DO A LAYBACK. I laughed.