New profile posts

the amount of time some skaters spend skating forwards scares me... like how are y'all not tripping. like i know i'm good enough to not trip but it still scares me.
anikacanaxel
anikacanaxel
i think it might have something to do with all of my really bad falls and injuries being a result of my stupid toepicks.
Thank you for the like on my post about Lee. I hope all is going well for you.
Kruss
Kruss
You're so welcome. I was touched by your post. I'm so sorry you've lost two old friends here.

Things here are going well. I hope you and your family are well.
How did you get your post to look like a spreadsheet? Did you cut and paste from Excel? Have a great Saturday!
This is complete crap. Alexa went to Colorado to skate with chris. She didn't go there to find a partner. She went there when she had a partner.
Thank you to all heath care workers who are the front line troops in World War C. God bless you all...
Bernie Sanders deserved better.
There’s an incomparable sadness when you lose respect for people when they show you who they really are, but that can some times lead you to the invaluable path where you can stop pretending to be civil to and start ignoring those who you had no respect for in the first place.
Hi,
it starts with the words
Don't teach me to cross my legs
I was born as a sinner and sorry if it bothers you...
Do you think Shcherbakova's ********* ***** mask will also change color during the middle of her routine?
anikacanaxel
anikacanaxel
It will probably be those flip sequin things on top of it.
Hi, Karyn. Have you bought a ticket for Stars on Ice Victoria yet? I have a ticket available because my daughter is going to something she will enjoy more. Crazy woman!
N
nyrak
Hi Lynne, sorry I just saw this now...yes I had tickets for SOI, got my refund from Select Your Tickets yesterday :( Hope you're doing well with all this madness, work has been a circus! I hope it's over soon. Thanks for the offer though! P.S. What's better than KOI?!? (Kurt on Ice?)
I'll be at World's also. I am a big fan of Jason's and want to throw some stuffies. But our seats are up in the second level. We're in the first row, but no way I can throw that far. I'm in Orange County and we're driving up to Montreal. So I could bring stuffies for you if you want to throw something larger. In exchange. would you be willing to throw my stuffies?
kiss-n-cry
kiss-n-cry
My friend and I can help you out! I'm putting together my own smaller things to toss and will pack them in a carry-on, and if you want to hand off some stuffies we will do our very best to toss them. I'm one seat in from the aisle, so I should be able to pop out and get as close to the ice as I can.
DreamSkates
DreamSkates
Yes please shower him with as much as possible for the rest of us who can't be there.
Did you get the information about tickets? The site seems to be frozen right now.
Hi,

Are you going actually? I'll be there. From 22-26 January! Would be nice to meet you there :)
Bye
Jaap
Carina
Carina
No I'm not. Next planned event will be Worlds 2021 and I'll hope to see you in Stockholm then, Carina
N
navkfan
ok, thanks, that's already next year he! Hope to see you then! Take care! Bye Jaap
Do Not Sell My Personal Information