Where is everyone sitting?

avivadawn

Volunteering gives me two single session tickets, and I’ll save those for Men’s SP and Pairs Free. I’m likely going to purchase one more to catch the Free Dance. Not sure where I’ll be sitting.

Carolla5501

Well one of 2 things has happened

The event is sold out or USFS has finally decided that it’s easier to have an event without fans

lots of empty seats show on the seat map but Ticketmaster can’t sell tickets on either my phone or my app. If everyone else is having this problem I’m wondering how they’re planning to sell any tickets.

I don’t really want to call Ticketmaster and spend an hour on the phone dealing with them. So I’m just going to walk up to the counter and buy them there probably. it’ll probably save money anyway. But if it’s sold out I just won’t go. Or of course I could buy the tickets I see on StubHub.,

So to update, I called Ticketmaster because I had some downtime this afternoon. They could sell me the tickets but we’re going to charge me an additional fee we’re actually having a human involved.

I decided I wasn’t paying that fee. And I pointed out that I couldn’t book on any system and she told me that obviously their systems are always perfect so it must be My problem.

modern_muslimah

Thinking of witty user title and coming up blank
Well one of 2 things has happened

The event is sold out or USFS has finally decided that it’s easier to have an event without fans

lots of empty seats show on the seat map but Ticketmaster can’t sell tickets on either my phone or my app. If everyone else is having this problem I’m wondering how they’re planning to sell any tickets.

I don’t really want to call Ticketmaster and spend an hour on the phone dealing with them. So I’m just going to walk up to the counter and buy them there probably. it’ll probably save money anyway. But if it’s sold out I just won’t go. Or of course I could buy the tickets I see on StubHub.,

So to update, I called Ticketmaster because I had some downtime this afternoon. They could sell me the tickets but we’re going to charge me an additional fee we’re actually having a human involved.

I decided I wasn’t paying that fee. And I pointed out that I couldn’t book on any system and she told me that obviously their systems are always perfect so it must be My problem.
I had the same problem when I purchased my ticket for the Ladies/Dance package last Friday. It took numerous tries before Ticketmaster finally sold me a ticket. This happened despite the seat map showing tons of empty seats. Honestly, you may just have to try over and over until the site sells you a ticket.

I'll be in Sec 108, Row G, Seat 4 for Ladies/Ice Dance and Sec 108, Row E, Seat 8 for Men/Pairs.

Last edited:

spinelli

Long time lurker here. I'm in section 102, row A seat 8. I'm here without my husband and kids so looking forward to hanging out with fellow skating fans. This is my first international competition.

Carolla5501

I had the same problem when I purchased my ticket for the Ladies/Dance package last Friday. It took numerous tries before Ticketmaster finally sold me a ticket. This happened despite the seat map showing tons of empty seats. Honestly, you may just have to try over and over until the site sells you a ticket.

I'll be in Sec 108, Row G, Seat 4 for Ladies/Ice Dance and Sec 108, Row E, Seat 8 for Men/Pairs.
So I got it to work $15 in fees on a $30 ticket. LOL

Hopefully the Orleans has a ticket window.

Lutzcy

Hello and love to all my skating friends in Las Vegas. I miss being there, but I am in the middle of a fabulous tour of Ireland!
Lucy

avivadawn

Got my tickets for two of the sessions.
For Rhythm Dance and Ladies Short: section 107 row P, seat 7.

For Free Dance and Ladies Free: 114 row L Seat 6

Working on getting a seat for pairs /men’s free.

Anita18

It depends!
I’ll be at 102 J12 for the men and pairs tomorrow. And 103 N15 for the ladies and dance.

Currently I am sans husband (who was too sick to fly yesterday) so I will not feel guilty if anyone wants to hang out for lunch tomorrow or something!

MacMadame

Staying at home
Staff member
I’ll be at 102 J12 for the men and pairs tomorrow. And 103 N15 for the ladies and dance.
I went over there and yelled Anita a bunch of times but you never looked up and people were staring so I left!

avivadawn

Currently I am sans husband (who was too sick to fly yesterday) so I will not feel guilty if anyone wants to hang out for lunch tomorrow or something!
Anita!
Oh no, sorry! I’ll be at 103 for the dance and ladies. (And I’ll be meeting @avivadawn during the break too!)
FSU Meet up in front of the Edea booth at the break between Dance and Ladies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information