When and how should we open schools?

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Here in the Bay Area, there is a lot of noise about quitting jobs rather than get vaccinated. But then they announce the numbers and every profession with a mandate has at least 92% vaccinated, usually way more than that.

sk8pics

Here in the Bay Area, there is a lot of noise about quitting jobs rather than get vaccinated. But then they announce the numbers and every profession with a mandate has at least 92% vaccinated, usually way more than that.
I heard part of a Dave Ramsey broadcast a few months ago where a married couple called in to say they were going to quit their good, well-paying, jobs because there was going to be a vaccine mandate…. He didn’t comment on that at all and only discussed their plan, which required their debt snowball to be put on hold. :rolleyes: I’ve never listened to him again.

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
They might want to reconsider naming it The Brainless School.

MIAMI (WSVN) - A Miami school that made headlines for saying it would penalize teachers who got the *********-19 vaccine is now requiring students who get vaccinated to remain home for 30 days after each dose.

Parents of students at the Centner Academy recently received a letter from its Chief Operating Officer that read in part, “…if you are considering the vaccine for your Centner Academy student(s), we ask that you hold off until the Summer when there will be time for the potential transmission or shedding onto others to decrease.”

The letter also spelled out a quarantine rule for parents who still choose to vaccinate their children.

“Because of the potential impact on other students and our school community, vaccinated students will need to stay at home for 30 days post-vaccination for each dose and booster they receive and may return to school after 30 days as long as the student is healthy and symptom-free.”

Dobre

It sounds to me like the leaders for the school have gone full-board conspiracy theorist.

----

Meanwhile ********* has apparently worked its way through the kindergarten teachers at one of the buildings here. At least two other staff members have been out for a full two weeks, but only 1 staff case has been attributed to the building per the state outbreak list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information