• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Viewing options - 2018 Junior Worlds

Thread starter #1

Sylvia

Club competition season is underway...
Ratings
What time is it right now in Sofia, Bulgaria?

ICENETWORK SCHEDULED (ALL TIMES EASTERN)

Wednesday 3/7/2018
5:00am Short Dance
11:15am Pairs Short Program

Thursday 3/8/2018
4:15am Men's Short Program
12:30pm Pairs Free Skate

Friday 3/9/2018
4:15am Ladies Short Program
12:00pm Free Dance

Saturday 3/10/2018
4:00am Men's Free Skate
9:00am Ladies Free Skate

CBC STREAMING (All Times Eastern)
Check for time changes here: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/broadcast

Wed Mar 7
5:00 AM Ice Dance Short Dance
11:15 AM Pairs Short Program

Thu Mar 8
4:30 AM Men Short Program
12:00 PM Pairs Free Program

Fri Mar 9
3:45 AM Ladies Short Program
12:00 PM Ice Dance Free Dance

Sat Mar 10
4:00 AM Men Free Program
9:00 AM Ladies Free Program

Sun Mar 11
9:00 AM World Junior Figure Skating Championships - Gala

CBC TV:
Sat Mar 17 12:00 PM Road to the Olympic Games | World Junior Figure Skating Championships

More info here: http://soyouwanttowatchfs.tumblr.co...018-junior-world-championships-info-streaming

Last edited:

PRlady

praying for a Youtube stream
Ratings
Does someone know if this will be on the Eurosport player? (Although I have so much work, I shouldn't even be thinking of watching JW this week. Bad, bad PRlady.)

npavel

Ratings
Does someone know if this will be on the Eurosport player? (Although I have so much work, I shouldn't even be thinking of watching JW this week. Bad, bad PRlady.)
http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/
Live starts in 16 h 4 mn 10 s
ISU Junior Figure Skating World Championships 2018 - Sofia

Live coverage from Sofia, Bulgaria, starting on the 7th of March 2018. This live stream is not available in certain countries.

allezfred

That Irish Guy
Staff member
Ratings
No it’s not. Hoping that the stream on the ISU sure that @npavel linked is not geo-blocked, but am not optimistic.

PRlady

praying for a Youtube stream
Ratings
No it’s not. Hoping that the stream on the ISU sure that @npavel linked is not geo-blocked, but am not optimistic.
Sigh. Guess I’ll have to get my work done. Although if Eurosport showed one minute of skating in Israel during the Olys, I sure couldn’t find it.

Hanna

Politicking for more stationary lifts
Ratings
This sucks. :wuzrobbed Will I really be able to watch none of this? :fragile: The Chinese penguin feed is showing it but it's choppy as hell.

If anyone has any luck with a VPN, please let us know. IIRC the ISU channel and CBC neither work with Hola.

Edit: Chinese penguin feed is working fine now, hopefully it'll continue to do so!

Last edited:

Hanna

Ratings
Sorry,. that is meant to use vpn already. For me it works since I am in Australia...
Thanks for trying! No VPN has ever worked for me for the eurovisionsports or CBC stream, unfortunately. They manage to be sneakier than the sneaky skating fans.

Penguin feed, at least, is working decently right now.

Hanna

Ratings
I tried pressuring the ISU on twitter. :drama: I remember one Junior Worlds where they changed the channel settings mid-competition so that it could be viewed in Europe.

Btw where are all the Russian feeds? I could swear it's broadcasted there.

Elka

Ratings
I am using VyprnVPN without problems. The cheaper option of the two available. They also have a free trial. You just have to clear the cookies if you have tried the ISU channel earlier without success.

Moka-Ananas

Waiting for new social media rants by Rumiantseva
Ratings
The penguin feed isn't working for me...do I have to click somewhere there? (Damn, I should've gone to the Chinese club at my school.)

ETA: Got it now :)

victorskid

Skating supporter
Ratings
CBC is showing their "highlights" package from Junior Worlds on their "Road to the Olympics" series in a 2-hour time slot today - noon to 2 p.m. Focus seems to be on the Canadian skaters, in the main, of course. It is also being streamed.

Japanfan

Ratings
CBC is showing their "highlights" package from Junior Worlds on their "Road to the Olympics" series in a 2-hour time slot today - noon to 2 p.m. Focus seems to be on the Canadian skaters, in the main, of course. It is also being streamed.
I meant to record that and forgot. . .not the end of the world I guess, though I would have enjoyed. And I'm really looking forward to seeing the top juniors in the world at GPF in Vancouver this December!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)