Vaccine passports discussion

Aceon6

Isolating from mean people
How does this work with flu shots? I read they are mandatory in some places in the US?
Usually, it’s just a doctor’s certification. The health system in the US is VERY fragmented. For example, my primary doctor’s system can’t talk to my ophthalmologist’s system because they belong to different hospital systems.

As for the 2nd shots, I got a little card when I got my first and it has the site name and vaccine name on it. They warn you to keep the card in a safe place.

Frau Muller

Sailing the Seven Ultra-Cs!
Whether we like it or not, it looks like proof of ****-vaccination is a requirement for certain jobs. In my case, ability to travel internationally with vaccination card is becoming a requirement.

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
I put the card from Walgreens with my vaccination information with my passport.

MacMadame

Staying at home

ilovesalchows

I volunteered again yesterday at the mass vaccination clinic here in Oregon, this time running out the syringes to the vaccinators. I also had a big stock of CDC cards and stickers with the lot numbers I'd hand out. There is no way those cards or even the stickers can be used for anything secure. If any countries accept them, it really is theater and they don't really care to check.

On that note, I just read a blog entry from "The Points Guy" about entering Iceland and they did only take his CDC card with no additional test or quarantine. https://thepointsguy.com/news/what-...jTkWlaendvhCaM6AelcSZEtyp1ptLcLHbtwbBCKdfjZF8

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information