US Presidential Race Returns - PBP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meoima

California’s presidential electors officially made Joe Biden the president-elect, casting the state’s 55 Electoral College votes for the former vice president.
Each state’s designees to the College met on Monday to assign Electoral College votes, ballots based on ones cast by voters either by mail or in-person. California’s haul of 55 votes pushed Mr Biden over the 270 needed to become president-elect.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
It doesn't matter if anybody objects in Congress. The House has to have a Senator agree to an objection. Then they waste two hours debating, then they vote. Both the House AND the Senate have to agree to overturn the election which won't happen. It's over with regard to the election.

What Trump does going forward can't be controlled other than the media not giving him a voice. Alt-Right wing media might, but the rest of the world will move on. What people who believe in Democracy have to focus on now, is state elections because the GOP will make every attempt to impede voting rights and that can be contained by grass roots efforts and making sure people understand that their vote does matter and can change things.

Yazmeen

Shake it then, shake it now, shake it forever
Obviously, this didn't succeed, but Mother of God, how far will people GO????

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Obviously, this didn't succeed, but Mother of God, how far will people GO????

Wow who is committing voter fraud then?

caseyedwards

So why didn’t he run against Trump in 2020? Or plan to do so in 2024? What’s all these republicans plan? Make a new party or just give the party to trump until he does?!?! I mean I don’t get it. Romney or Kasich could have beat Trump in republican primary but they didn’t even try. What is with this not even trying? I can’t believe they aren’t even going to try to win the republicans nomination in 2024. That it’s just going to be trump. That seems insane unless Romney, Ryan, baker; hogan, bush famiky, McCain family, powell, ridge; Whitman’s, etc etc all unite to start a new party? It would have millions of members right at its creation. So I am just kind of confused!!!!

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
Last edited:

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
AG Barr resigned. Everything makes me nervous...I have no respect for him whatsoever and I feel this timing is strange. I feel everything he does is in lockstep with Trump even when it appears they are at odds with each other.

caseyedwards

A few Senators are starting to recognize Biden's win:

Capito WV
Thune SD
Blunt MO

It’s so funny because like all democratic senators were like “resist resist resist!!” And all republicans are like “everyone accept Biden”

SkateSand

Cat Servant
AG Barr resigned. Everything makes me nervous...I have no respect for him whatsoever and I feel this timing is strange. I feel everything he does is in lockstep with Trump even when it appears they are at odds with each other.
I was nervous, too, when Barr resigned because he's at least the devil we know and he's been pushing back some of Trump's recent deranged requests. But I read on Twitter that his replacement is considered a good guy so whatever surprises we still have coming from Trump, I don't think they'll involve the DOJ.

canbelto

Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany

·
13m

Joe Biden has some nerve to shout about “assaults on democracy.” The greatest “assault on democracy” is what Democrats have done to President
@realDonaldTrump for four years! Coming up on @seanhannity at 9 pm ET!
Somehow it's incredibly on brand to parrot some right wing talk lies and then plug an upcoming TV appearance. Never change, Kayleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information