US Presidential Race Returns - PBP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
The Rudi Republican thingy (whatever it is) is still going on. Poll watchers are being called forward to talk about what they saw. The current person is saying she has signed an affidavit. She is saying that there was a server outage which she didn't understand. She saw Low Confidence on a screen which she doesn't understand what that means. And election people had their purses and bags at their tables and looking at them during their breaks. It bothered her. She didn't like things. And she was concerned. But no substantial evidence or a jaw-dropping moment which substantiates fraud.

Now Rudi gets to ask questions.

Last edited:

Aussie Willy

The live stream that I was watching has finished. The person who was a "witness" for voter fraud premises was based solely on the feeling that "something wasn't right" and that it was terrible. She had absolutely no understanding of the processes or how things worked. Her affidavit was based solely on perception.

Just shows that people who even go in as volunteers should understand the processes and procedures. It might be nice to be a volunteer, but you still have to understand what you are doing and know what you are looking at.

Susan1

He couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

:biggrinbo:biggrinbo:biggrinbo

Aussie Willy

ChelleC

Susan1

I was looking to see if Jack Ass Windsor was planning on asking a question at today's briefing (no) and was reading some of the comments under the post that Ohio certified the results.

Here's one -

"LaRose tried to get the mail in ballot fraud going here in Ohio when he blanket mailed out ballots to everyone in the state.. We are simply Trump country, which probably pissed him and Dewine off."

I wish I could put a comment on there, but I don't want them to know who I am or have them cuss me out or something. "They were Absentee Ballot REQUESTS. You had to send the request back, you moron. THEY DO THAT EVERY FREAKING FOUR YEARS."
:wall:

And DeWine voted for THE LOSER. :wall: AARRGGHH. People are SO STUPID. (Yes, I am yelling in my head.)

This guy doesn't have any information listed, so I don't know which podunk county he is from. He probably can't tie his own shoes. I need to go lie down now. :)

Dobre

So Trump just tweeted that Doug Ducey has "betrayed" the people of AZ. I'm having a hard time keeping track of all the Republicans currently on his shit list.
Apparently Trump called Ducey while he was in the midst of signing the certification paperwork. And Mr. Ducey wisely muted the identifiable ringtone and set aside the phone in order to complete the signing process.

ErikWilliam

The Rudi Republican thingy (whatever it is) is still going on. Poll watchers are being called forward to talk about what they saw. The current person is saying she has signed an affidavit. She is saying that there was a server outage which she didn't understand. She saw Low Confidence on a screen which she doesn't understand what that means. And election people had their purses and bags at their tables and looking at them during their breaks. It bothered her. She didn't like things. And she was concerned. But no substantial evidence or a jaw-dropping moment which substantiates fraud.

Then put those people on the stand in court and let them present testimony. Even one of them. They haven't, and do you know why they haven't? Because an affidavit that my friend's half-brother's second cousin's ex-girlfriends roommate heard that votes are being tampered with isn't evidence. That's what's called "hearsay", and there's good reasons why it's inadmissible. You'd need to put people who were direct witnesses or parties to the events that occurred, so you can cross examine them work out what they actually saw, or what they just assumed. People who claim they were direct witnesses also haven't been put on the stand. Why? Because perjury on the stand comes with jail time, and they know they're lying. If there's any evidence worth looking at, none of it has appeared before a judge in a court of law yet, hence why these cases are being dismissed with prejudice, and any lawyers with self respect abandoned these cases long ago

sk9tingfan

The ultimate grifter as it's not his money, but his clueless followers' whose pockets Trump has emptied.:rolleyes: On another front, Joe DiGenova, another of Trump's lawyers have advocated the drawing and quartering and shooting of Chris Krebs! I remember his as well his wife's(Victoria Toensing) commentary during the OJ Simpson trial when they seemed to be sane. Not so much now.

Trump campaign lawyer stirs outrage by saying ex-cyber chief should be 'taken out at dawn and shot' (msn.com)

ErikWilliam

The ultimate grifter as it's not his money, but his clueless followers' whose pockets Trump has emptied.:rolleyes: On another front, Joe DiGenova, another of Trump's lawyers have advocated the drawing and quartering and shooting of Chris Krebs! I remember his as well his wife's(Victoria Toensing) commentary during the OJ Simpson trial when they seemed to be sane. Not so much now.

Trump campaign lawyer stirs outrage by saying ex-cyber chief should be 'taken out at dawn and shot' (msn.com)
Wow. Hmm, shouldn't he be concerned of being reprimanded by the bar for those comments? He can't say he was "J/K!!!!" in this climate when the crazies on the right are actually threatening if not PLANNING to harm people not deemed on their side. I wouldn't even be surprised if someone calls for his license, though I don't see how that would go anywhere.

once_upon

In Wisconsin Trump and all are to pay for a recount-right? If that's correct, I hope the state collects it upfront

tony

In Wisconsin Trump and all are to pay for a recount-right? If that's correct, I hope the state collects it upfront
In what world do you think anyone would recount for Trump without getting his payment first (when required)? :lol:

Also, Wisconsin's 'partial' recount is already complete. Trump paid $3 million for it IIRC.

Judy

Cool. I would have my purse or bag with me too as it is safer with me and has important personal stuff in it 😂😂😂😂.

Judy

In what world do you think anyone would recount for Trump without getting his payment first (when required)? :lol:

Also, Wisconsin's 'partial' recount is already complete. Trump paid $3 million for it IIRC.
Seriously? Wow .. I guess that is where foolish people who have donated money have wasted their money on.

once_upon

What i thought I read today was that he wants another recount in Wisconsin.

tony

What i thought I read today was that he wants another recount in Wisconsin.
He wants more votes thrown out, but only in counties where Biden won. Like usual, the counties where Trump won obviously had no signs of fraud.

Everyone should’ve been over the news like this since a few days after the election. He’s not getting anywhere in any of his attempts except blowing through money that his campaign raised and/or making MAGA still believe there was fraud.

maureenfarone

Aussie Willy

somebody's worried about what he is going to be doing after January 20. (mean tweet coming!)
Of course they can't find anything because there is none. But Mr Massive Dump himself is going to be very very p*ssed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information