US Presidential Race Returns - PBP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballettmaus

Shouldn’t it be empty for 14 days, in keeping with quarantine rules? I wouldn’t want to enter that building just one day after Trump leaves, unless I have full PPE and I would not sleep there until 14 days are over.
I don't know an actual number. I just went by the fact that I've read that hotels leave rooms empty for three days, so I think if you spray disinfectant, wipe everything down and open every window that can be opened, you should be fine sooner.
Quarantine is 14 days because YKW is inside a living organism.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Three A's, T&M, P&C

This sounds dangerous. Trump is trying to throw out 230k plus votes in Wisconsin, and at least one Republican official in that state says Trump is right.

If they are able to reverse the results in one state, it could spread to other states too. I know everyone is sure that Biden will be sworn in on January 20th. I am not so sure because Trump is evil and he is not giving up until he can overturn the results of this election.

I am so sick of this man and his ego making it hard for the country to move forward. I know he never cared about the country. All I want right now is for the media to Not report every lie uttered by him and every effort to overturn the results of a legal election. Why are they not ignoring him?
I never thought I would hate someone as much as I hate this guy.

Jaana

If they are able to reverse the results in one state, it could spread to other states too. I know everyone is sure that Biden will be sworn in on January 20th. I am not so sure because Trump is evil and he is not giving up until he can overturn the results of this election.
OMG, that sounds horrible!!! I definitely don´t want to see this racist, chauvinist, narcissist, liar and an utterly vulgar man at the White House for next four years... Is this the reason Putin has not congratulated Biden so far, as he knows something about Trumps goals and believes Trump will find enough corrupt men to succeed?

Meoima

Trump is reaping what he sowed, but he is unable to see it. He never will.
Trump is stupid. But he isn’t that stupid. Deep down inside he knows he has lost. But he has been having his way all his life so he is still in denial. If he were in a normal situation such as bankruptcy I would have pitied him a bit. But he has blood in his hands just like so many other enablers, so there is no pity at all. He deserves worse.

MsZem

This sounds dangerous. Trump is trying to throw out 230k plus votes in Wisconsin, and at least one Republican official in that state says Trump is right.

And then Ivanka Trump will be declared Queen of America and confederate statues will be replaced by golden Trump ones.

Is this like a hobby for you, looking for reasons to freak about about Biden winning? Trump and his allies are 1-39 in post-election litigation - and the one "win" was a technical matter with no bearing on the results. They are getting tossed out of every court and chewed out by Trump appointees. There is no indication that the hypothetical lawsuit in the article would have any more success than the previous ones, and Republicans in the Wisconsin legislature have said they're not going to name their own electors. Calm down and look at what's actually happening, not the worst-case scenario in a "choose your own adventure".

ballettmaus

And then Ivanka Trump will be declared Queen of America and confederate statues will be replaced by golden Trump ones.

Is this like a hobby for you, looking for reasons to freak about about Biden winning? Trump and his allies are 1-39 in post-election litigation - and the one "win" was a technical matter with no bearing on the results. They are getting tossed out of every court and chewed out by Trump appointees. There is no indication that the hypothetical lawsuit in the article would have any more success than the previous ones, and Republicans in the Wisconsin legislature have said they're not going to name their own electors. Calm down and look at what's actually happening, not the worst-case scenario in a "choose your own adventure".
To be fair, the article makes it sound like Trump stands a chance and it could go either way in the courts.
That said, if the application process in Wisconsin has not been changed for this election in particular any sane judge should question why it's a problem all of a sudden. Never say never but it makes no sense. (Not to mention that they do need to file the lawsuit first but since that's become Trump's hobby, I'd be more surprised if he doesn't file it. Unless, of course, he's running out of money :p)

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races

Former CISA head, Chris Krebs' 60 Minutes interview about election security. 13 minutes.

In 2016, 82% of voting machines read paper ballots. In 2020, 95% read paper ballots.

Transcript:

They did not ask him about what he will do next, since Trump fired him.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Shouldn’t it be empty for 14 days, in keeping with quarantine rules? I wouldn’t want to enter that building just one day after Trump leaves, unless I have full PPE and I would not sleep there until 14 days are over.
Want to make sure there are no diapers hidden anywhere :)

skatingguy

Golden Team

I am so sick of this man and his ego making it hard for the country to move forward. I know he never cared about the country. All I want right now is for the media to Not report every lie uttered by him and every effort to overturn the results of a legal election. Why are they not ignoring him?
I never thought I would hate someone as much as I hate this guy.
It's the USA Today - you have to take their headlines with a few thousand grains of salt.

Last edited:

canbelto

Trump;s newest target practice is Brian Kemp:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
9m

Why won’t Governor
@BrianKempGA, the hapless Governor of Georgia, use his emergency powers, which can be easily done, to overrule his obstinate Secretary of State, and do a match of signatures on envelopes. It will be a “goldmine” of fraud, and we will easily WIN the state....

...Also, quickly check the number of envelopes versus the number of ballots. You may just find that there are many more ballots than there are envelopes. So simple, and so easy to do. Georgia Republicans are angry, all Republicans are angry. Get it done!

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Three A's, T&M, P&C
OMG, that sounds horrible!!! I definitely don´t want to see this racist, chauvinist, narcissist, liar and an utterly vulgar man at the White House for next four years... Is this the reason Putin has not congratulated Biden so far, as he knows something about Trumps goals and believes Trump will find enough corrupt men to succeed?
I don’t know if Putin will ever congratulate Biden. I won’t be too surprised if he has some suggestions for Trump, but Trump is egotistic enough to do all the things he possibly can. I am sure he is still looking for corrupt legislators.

canbelto

Brian Kemp responded with a terse statement: “Georgia law prohibits the governor from interfering in elections. The Secretary of State, who is an elected constitutional officer, has oversight over elections that cannot be overridden by executive order.”

caseyedwards

No matter any way you look at it georgia republicans didn’t keep the state red. Did they support Biden like most republicans? Was it just too much for them to keep the state red?

FiveRinger

I’ve come to the realisation that the reason Trump keeps on about the 80M votes is because it wasn’t supposed to happen. See, the Republicans had made large efforts to suppress the Democratic votes, but Dems turned out in huge numbers that overwhelmed those efforts. NoW Trump and his enablers cannot believe that it was possible to thwart their scheme. “How did those Dems overcome our cheating? They had to have out-cheated us.” But, Dems didn’t cheat. Simply, more of us voted, and independents joined us.
I love it....they can't exactly get out there and say, "You guys cheated even more or "better" than we did!" 🤣🤣🤣

rfisher

Let the skating begin
It isn't just the results that need to be certified; a certain someone needs to be certified too. :shuffle:
He owes a lot of money including .75 million for rallies he skipped out on paying. He needs to keep people sending money. He knows some are foolish enough to do so as long as he keeps the ranting and dangles the carrot that he'll somehow get some GOP governor to do his bidding.

caseyedwards

The 60 minutes producer interrupted the interview to say that it was ending soon and that’s when trump left. After the 60 minutes producer interrupted him or stahl. I think it was stahl. That was weird to to me! That the interview flow was ended by the producer

MacMadame

Staying at home
The ***** doesn't live on surfaces that long. And we've discovered that most transmission is via aerosols after all. So as long as no one is in there but the cleaning people in full PPE and they do a deep clean, everything should be fine.

Even if they don't do the whole place, just making everyone wear masks and doing deep cleanings of sets of rooms at a time should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information