US Figure skaters join the resistance boycott any visit to White House

nimi

Your title is misleading. Just three specific skaters would not go: Ashley, Nathan and Adam. Two of them - Ashley and Adam - may not even make the team, not that I don't enjoy their skating. One (Nathan) likely will. Hardly a reason for Trump supporters to boycott figure skating.
Out of curiosity, I googled the phrase "Trump supporters boycott" and the first results were:
- Hawaii doomed by Trump boycott, just like beer and Hamilton
- Oscars ceremony
- Starbucks

Also, there was this article that has a longer (if outdated) list.

So yeah. A couple of skaters saying they'd decline the invitation (and one of them being gay -- THE HORROR!) just could be reason enough... :watch:

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
I'm glad to see athletes across different sports uniting on this issue. I wont lie, the only part I looked forward to when Trump became president was Wagner speaking her mind about him when the Olympics rolled around and the :argue::lynch::watch::drama: that would follow :shuffle:

I wonder which member of the Trump family will be the one doing the knee whacking...

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜
At least Ashley, Adam, and Nathan didn't say they would go to the White House but make fun of its interior decorations. That would have been a politically and personally unforgivable offense.

Finally, someone whom agrees with me. You are the first. 4 years ago I stopped being a fan of his 110%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information