U.S. Ice Dance 2021-22 season news & updates

layman

I really liked Hubbell and Donahue's FD. It's fluid, organic and fast and shows off their power, lines and sweeping edges.

The Janet Jackson SD shows a lot of promise. It's chock full of innovative movements, intricate connections and really great footwork, plus it's classic Hubbell and Donahue, as they manage to add an element of sexiness to the dance. I think the (short) dance with it's staccato rhythms and tons of upper body work really challenges Hubbell and Donahue and pulls them out of their comfort zone (which is the FD). They did not look 100% comfortable with their SD at the first competition, but with more mileage, I think it could be a winner.

barbarafan

I really liked Hubbell and Donahue's FD. It's fluid, organic and fast and shows off their power, lines and sweeping edges.

The Janet Jackson SD shows a lot of promise. It's chock full of innovative movements, intricate connections and really great footwork, plus it's classic Hubbell and Donahue, as they manage to add an element of sexiness to the dance. I think the (short) dance with it's staccato rhythms and tons of upper body work really challenges Hubbell and Donahue and pulls them out of their comfort zone (which is the FD). They did not look 100% comfortable with their SD at the first competition, but with more mileage, I think it could be a winner.
Is there anywhere we can see their dances now?

Wyliefan

Trying to appease the skategods
Is there any board rule against posting videos in the non-subscriber area? I can post them here if it's allowed.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
I seem to remember that videos are "safer" (i.e., less likely to be taken down for copyright) if they're kept in the Kiss-n-Cry area of the board. I think that's why they're kept in that area of the forum.

@Braulio: Is this correct??

Since they belong to current season and yes to prevent them being taken down (like the ones I posted first on youtube) I prefer to have them there. Though I don't know if it is a rule per se.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information