TV & streaming coverage for Skate America 2021

quartz

scratching at the light
Heh. I’m an idiot. I was thinking I had to hurry and rush out to do my errands (including a fresh supply of wine) because skating was 6pm Vegas time, which meant 3pm my time, and of course it’s the opposite, and its 9pm my time. More used to being west of the European/Asian competions, and this time I’m east. :shuffle:

Elka

South America usually works. I’m fond of taking my computer to Rio.
Yes, I usually are in Argentina or Brasilia. The point is you need enough speed and not all the VPNs provide that so especially if you are going to be in Russia, check the VPN by googling the comments. Not all have good servers for Russia. For Russia IMO VyprVPN is the best. Surfshark the second best.

Aceon6

Isolating from mean people
Heh. I’m an idiot. I was thinking I had to hurry and rush out to do my errands (including a fresh supply of wine) because skating was 6pm Vegas time, which meant 3pm my time, and of course it’s the opposite, and its 9pm my time. More used to being west of the European/Asian competions, and this time I’m east. :shuffle:
Our mega wine place was doing 15% off if you bought at least 6 bottles. Somehow, I walked out with 14! And I forgot I already had a Chianti, a Cotes du Rhône, and an Albariño in the wine cabinet. So I’m good! :nopryde:

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
One year we're going to have a calm run in to the GP season without me having to call and email SBS with a "WTF is going on how are we watching the GP here in Australia" but it is, apparently, not this year.

I'll just be lurking the threads looking for streams.

BittyBug

Disgusted
@Doggygirl I don’t bother with searching as Peacock tagging is terrible. I use the top menu, select Sports, then scroll down until I get to Figure Skating. Right now, FS is 15 down arrows from the top.

Everything SkAmer is up, starting with practice cams tomorrow at 1:00 EDT. Look for the YELLOW tiles.

For those insisting on searching, it does come up if you enter Skate Am, but you still have to scroll as it’s below 2020 (Blue tiles).
Thank you so much for this! I gave up with the search function but found everything now. You're da bomb. :respec:

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Peacock drives me nuts. Right now, all I can find for Skate America upcoming is on Sunday afternoon. Is anyone else seeing the upcoming events for Friday and Saturday yet on Peacock?

Side vent: Mr. Doggy and I recently (finally!) "cut the cord" and only have internet based TV service. We went with Youtube TV, which we love. Shortly after we made the switch from Comcast, we got the notification that NBC Universal and Youtube were at an impasse renewing the contract. Turns out, NBC wanted to force YouTube TV to shove Peacock down their subsribers throats, and YTTV said no. They worked it out and all the NBC stations are still on YouTube TV, but it pi$$es me off that Peacock is such [email protected] to try to search and navigate, and they want to shove it on everyone. /vent
I am totally with you. Yesterday...and I have peacock....,I just kept going in a circle. Tried 3 email addresses.....changed my password 599 times...and still keep getting. 'Your password or login don't match'. Tried signing up for the 9.99 monthly package and either got we already have your email or your password doesn't match.. I was do frustrated. And I ten an internet company...si I am not without knowledge about user names and passwords.
NBC is not a little off brand company. If they advertise they see going to show something show it!

I am thinking class action lawsuit.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love!
Trying to find the comment-less/ISU feed SkAm Women’s finals on Peacock and I just get the NBC version with Johnny-Terry talking...and with ads!

Is Peacock even offering the no-comments, no-ads Women’s finals? Every other SkAm event on Peacock was perfect, then they zing us with the crappy version of the Women’s Finals???!!! How disappointing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information