TSN Broadcast dates and times

lyneyuki

Can I say how much I despise CTV-TSN coverage? So much bla bla bla and missing 2 pairs out of 6, really!! Give me CBC live stream any day. Or at the very least CTV, please provides an opportunity to see all the skaters somewhere if you are going to ignore the bottom of the pack.

On a side note, big kudos to Ted and team presenting all of the novice and junior events. What a treat!!

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Can I say how much I despise CTV-TSN coverage? So much bla bla bla and missing 2 pairs out of 6, really!! Give me CBC live stream any day. Or at the very least CTV, please provides an opportunity to see all the skaters somewhere if you are going to ignore the bottom of the pack.

On a side note, big kudos to Ted and team presenting all of the novice and junior events. What a treat!!
TSN showed all 6 pairs

honey

They showed all 6 pairs on tv. They didn’t cut anyone. And everything that wasn’t televised thus far has been live streamed.

lyneyuki

They showed all 6 pairs on tv. They didn’t cut anyone. And everything that wasn’t televised thus far has been live streamed.
Yes I realized that now but I missed the beginning of the TSN broadcast because I got caught watching the live stream of the men event. That goes to say that if everything was live streamed, I would not have missed a thing. And now with the division for the ladies and men, sorry but TSN/CTV sucks! Not changing my mind about that (although I love Tracy!!)

honey

Yes I realized that now but I missed the beginning of the TSN broadcast because I got caught watching the live stream of the men event. That goes to say that if everything was live streamed, I would not have missed a thing. And now with the division for the ladies and men, sorry but TSN/CTV sucks! Not changing my mind about that (although I love Tracy!!)
I said everything that wasn’t televised was live streamed. Ie the pairs were shown on tv tape delayed and not live streamed , but in their entirety on tv.

Skate Talker

Ted wanted everyone to be aware that on Friday the TSN broadcast of the Pairs Short Program will be happening (tape delayed) at the same time as they will be livestreaming the Men's Short Programs so just a head's up.
I missed the beginning of the TSN broadcast because I got caught watching the live stream of the men event.
There were many announcements that there was going to be an overlap of the 2 events between livestream and TV broadcast. Aside from personally calling you at the moment it was about to happen, I don't know what more CTV or SkateCanada could have done to keep you from missing the Pairs. Nothing a good check of listings and a PVR couldn't cure....

But yes it sucks that there was no LIVE coverage of the Pairs, who always get the short end of the stick.

victorskid

Happily ignoring pontificators & know-it-alls
The Gala that some of us attended this afternoon is scheduled to be broadcast on TSN:
  • January 26, 6pm TSN2 EST;
  • January 28, 1pm TSN4 EST; & 10pm TSN4 EST.

Skate Talker

The Gala that some of us attended this afternoon is scheduled to be broadcast on TSN:
  • January 26, 6pm TSN2 EST;
  • January 28, 1pm TSN4 EST; & 10pm TSN4 EST.
Bumping up to remind everyone. What with Euros & US Nats some of us might just forget if we aren't careful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)