Tip for those wanting to download YouTube videos onto your computer

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
I had YouTube Downloader installed on my computer, but there is the occasional odd one I had trouble with. So I searched for an alternative, and found one with an amazingly simple route: Just search for a YouTube segment you want kept, for example this one, a clever animation of animals singing opera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT-h6BDiV50&feature=player_embedded . Now just replace the be in youtube with 10 , so that it reads (in this case) https://www.youtu10.com/fT-h6BDiV50&feature=player_embedded , and it will take you through easy steps.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Thanks for starting the thread! I've used one for several years that's very reliable made by Digiarty - WinX YouTube Downloader. You can also download videos from several other sites, too, like Daily Motion, etc.

I also use Digiarty's free WinX DVD Author. It can be used to burn DVD's from the videos you've downloaded. You can even create a menu and subtitles with it.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I used to have a good one. Could download YT to MP3 or MP4. Then someone decide to upgrade my experience
........and now it is just too complicated

TallyT

Wondershare AllMyTube - the non-trial version is not free but it downloads from heaps of sources (youtube, dailymotion, vimeo, bilibili etc), can do full playlists in one hit, can auto-convert to audio if you want, lots of features, and is easy to use. I've found the price well worth it.

JacquelineAmor

2Conv is also a nice tool to use. I trust it. This free online service helps me download YouTube videos to MP3, MP4, and AVI. Sometimes I would also use Joyoshare Mac and Windows Screen Recorder as an alternative to record a specific song from a live concert that lasts for hours and save in MP3 or FLAC. More surprisingly, it supports literally any site and helps me download movies in 1080p without watermark and latency with ease. I like both of them. I hope that my reply can be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information