The Right to Bear Arms - When the Wrongs Don't Make a Right

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
The speaker was told it was a dress rehearsal, which is why he happily gave the whole speech to empty chairs :lol: He did not catch on to the deception until the video was released, and the press asked him about it.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I think Tyrus is 100% correct in his assessment. It is not the guns that are the problem. BAD HUMANS are the problem. And he has the chops to back up his opinion.

Tyrus speaks at 6:00 in this video.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I was listening to a discussion between a right and left wing commentator on regulation.

The right winger was very much about no regulation and the free market would take care of itself. The left winger was saying you need regulation because in industries such as construction people will die because there are not standards.

So my thought is that the gun lobby don't want regulation. And guess what is happening. Working out really well so far. Yes I am being sarcastic.

Artistic Skaters

Drawing Figures
Do you know the way to San Jose and can that new gun insurance be bundled?
San Jose could become the first city in the nation to pass such reforms.

“The council has made clear that while the Second Amendment certainly protects the right for every citizen to own a gun, it does not mandate that taxpayers subsidize that right,” Mayor Sam Liccardo said at a news conference Wednesday.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Do you know the way to San Jose and can that new gun insurance be bundled?
I like the logic of this one.

Sylvia

Rooting for underdogs!
This made national news today:
Excerpts:
Interstate 95 in Wakefield was shut down by a standoff between Massachusetts State Police and a group of heavily armed men Saturday morning. The men claim to be part of a group called “The Rise of The Moors – The Moorish American Arms.”
It ended around 10:15 a.m. with a total of 11 people being taken into custody. The highway has since reopened and no injuries were reported.
The standoff stemmed from an incident hours earlier where a trooper stopped on I-95 to help two cars pulled over in the breakdown lane. State Police said it appeared the two cars were refueling, but the trooper quickly noticed the group was wearing full military-style uniforms. They were armed with long rifles and pistols. The trooper asked for driver’s licenses and proper licensing for the guns but they did not provide either.
According to State Police, the group said they were headed from Rhode Island to Maine for training. Their cars were packed with camping equipment.
“These are very dangerous individuals. These are not guys who are going to go up to Maine to go camping. They’re bringing camping gear. They’re not going to go hunting up there. Why are they heavily armed?” Davis said.
The leader of the group was live-streaming on social media during the incident. He said the group was not anti-government, anti-police, or sovereign citizens.

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
This made national news today:
Excerpts:
It blocked up the highway. The staties chased them through the woods and arrested 11 of them. They call themselves Rise of the Moors, as in Morocco. They had a lot of weaponry and said they were going to Maine for training.

Last edited:

skateboy

I've had a number of conversations with people in favor of carrying guns in public. They're all terrified that voting Democrat will lead to their guns being taken away. And they swear that gun control laws would be taking weapons away from "decent people who have never broken a law in their lives."

However, when I mention the indisputable fact that shootings are at an all-time high in the US, and ask them what they suggest be done about it, I get total silence in response... every time. SMH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information