Tara Engaged!

aftershocks

Banned Member
I have to admit that my first thought was to wonder if she screamed. :slinkaway

:lol: Tara is more grown-up and sophisticated now, but I'm sure she can still get excited, and she definitely has a healthy set of vocal chords. ;)

Looks like Tara and Todd have had a much better season than Todd's hometown football team! No comparison in fact. #WinWin!!!! :cheer2:

Congrats to a very well-matched team! What a sweet and thoughtful way Todd proposed and then had it recorded via a painting. Very cool and so romantic. I guess he's a keeper. :) When's the wedding? Spring, Summer, Fall? Is Tara a Summer kind of lady? Will it take place on Kiawah?

Johnny has already tweeted he's looking for wedding dresses for Tara, and he recommends anything @TomFord for Todd. :D Johnny himself just needs to not upstage the bride. :p

If that TLC show Say Yes to the Dress is still on the air, Tara and Johnny should be on it shopping for Tara's dress. That would be fun. But probably Tara is gonna have her special dress custom designed for her, like Vera Wang did for Michelle!

Last edited:

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
Loved the proposal story and judging from the painting, I'm as jealous of her LA property as the NYC/Kiawah ones. :) Congrats to Tara and Todd!

Yazmeen

All we are saying, is give peace a chance
Very happy for her, and her ring is bee-you-tee-full (and I am also not a bling person).

And I also hope Johnny will keep it toned down enough to not upstage the wedding party. Or if in the wedding party, he sticks to the dress code!

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
H-mmnnn....when he got down on one knee to propose, was he still taller than her standing upright? Just kidding, congrats to the lovely couple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information