So who is heading to Vegas?!

Marge_Simpson

I got in this afternoon. Am ditching the practices tomorrow in favor of the (demented sounding) KISS mini golf with cygnus.
Like-minded FSUers are welcome to join us at 3 PM.
Otherwise I look forward to meeting up everyone on Friday.

sk8pics

I am sitting on my plane right now waiting to take off and very grateful to have splurged on a better seat on Soirit!

Carolla5501

Are you at the Orleans? You can get a mini-fridge if you are willing to pay $15 for it. Ask the front desk.

It's so weird. I've never been in a hotel that didn't have mini-fridges as a standard included item. I suppose they're trying to encourage people to buy drinks downstairs instead of having drinks in their room?
. It’s kind of like Wi-Fi. The more you pay for a hotel the less likely you are to have free Wi-Fi and a free refrigerator

Vegas is not known for things like free fridges or free breakfast.

cygnus

Anyone wanting to join a group going to Luxor buffet in the long break after the men's short. Meet opposite section 106 by the Montreal world's booth. We will wait a few minutes and coordinate cabs to get there.

nubka

I just got home last night. It was such a great trip that I really didn't want to leave! I hope that in the future, Las Vegas will host another skating event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information