Eurosport 2
18:00-19:00 Men's Free Skate (Taped)
19:00-20:00 Pairs Free Skate (Taped
22:00-00:00 Ladies Free Skate (LIVE)

And that's it

Sylvia

Club comp. season is underway & I'm not ready yet
Ratings
U.S. TV coverage of Bridgestone Skate America will be live on 3 channels (all times Eastern; check your local listings):

Friday, Nov. 24
Pairs Short
6 - 7:30 p.m.
Olympic Channel (Live)

Friday, Nov. 24
Men's Short
8 - 9:30 p.m.
Olympic Channel (Live)

Saturday, Nov. 25
Pairs Free
2 - 3:30 p.m.
Olympic Channel (Live)

Saturday, Nov. 25
Men's Free
4 - 6 p.m.
NBC (Live)

Saturday, Nov. 25
Short Dance
7:30 - 9 p.m.
Olympic Channel (Live)

Saturday, Nov. 25
Ladies Short
9 - 11 p.m.
NBCSN (Live)

Sunday, Nov. 26
Free Dance
2 - 3:30 p.m.
Olympic Channel (Live)

Sunday, Nov. 26
Ladies Free
4 - 6 p.m.
NBC (Live)

IN's event page: http://web.icenetwork.com/schedule/2017/11/2017_skate_america
VIEWER'S NOTE: The men's free skate on Saturday, Nov. 25, and the ladies free skate on Sunday, Nov. 26, will not be shown live on icenetwork but rather will be broadcast live on NBC. Please check your local NBC affiliate for broadcast information.
With the exception of the men's free skate and ladies free skate, on-demand video for all events will be available at the end of each day. Video of the men's free skate and ladies free skate will be available Tuesday, Nov. 28, at noon ET.
ICENETWORK SCHEDULED (ALL TIMES EASTERN)
Friday 11/24/2017
6:20pm Pairs Short Program
7:50pm Men's Short Program

Saturday 11/125/17
2:00pm Pairs Free Skate
7:32pm Short Dance
9:19pm Ladies Short Program

Sunday 11/26/2017
1:54pm Free Dance
7:30pm Smucker's Skating Spectacular

victorskid

Skating supporter
Ratings
The CBC Sports live streaming schedule (all EST) from: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/broadcast
Fri Nov 24
  • 6:20 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Pairs Short Program
  • 7:55 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Men Short Program
Sat Nov 25
  • 2:00 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Pairs Free Program
  • 3:55 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Men Free Program
  • 4:00 PM Road to the Olympic Games | Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Pairs & Men Free Programs
  • 7:30 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Ice Dance Short Dance
  • 9:20 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Ladies Short Program
Sun Nov 26
  • 1:00 PM Road to the Olympic Games | Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Ice Dance Short Program
  • 1:55 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Ice Dance Free Dance
  • 3:00 PM Road to the Olympic Games | Championship Figure Skating - Skate America - Ice Dance Free Program
  • 4:00 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Ladies Free Program
  • 7:30 PM Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Gala
The CBC TV schedule from the same source:
Sat Nov 25
  • 4:00 PM EST - Road to the Olympic Games | Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Pairs & Men Free Programs
Sun Nov 26
  • 2:00 PM Local Time - Road to the Olympic Games | Championship Figure Skating: Skate America - Ice Dance Short Program
  • 4:00 PM Local Time - Road to the Olympic Games | Championship Figure Skating - Skate America - Ice Dance Free Program

PRlady

praying for a Youtube stream
Ratings
Very poor coverage of Skate America

Sunday November 26
Eurosport 2
18:00-19:00 Men's Free Skate (Taped)
19:00-20:00 Pairs Free Skate (Taped
22:00-00:00 Ladies Free Skate (LIVE)

And that's it
Is the paid-streaming Eurosport player showing it live?

Aceon6

Hit ball, find ball, hit it again.
Ratings
I'm a bit worried about OlyChan with it's penchant for chackng and replays instead of the first two skaters/teams in the free. Those with IN or VPN might want to fire up their browsers, just in case.

mollymgr

Ratings
Icenetwork will have an ICE Desk and backstage coverage for Skate America.

ANNOUNCERS

Mike Mancuso will handle the play-by-play duties. Color commentators include 1996 U.S. silver medalist Tonia Kwiatkowski (ladies), three-time U.S. champion Michael Weiss (men's), 2007 U.S. champion Brooke Castile (pairs) and two-time European bronze medalist Sinead Kerr (dance).

BACKSTAGE COVERAGE

Icenetwork will provide FREE behind-the-scenes video from the icenetwork ICE Desk to all registered users beginning Friday, Nov. 24. Nick McCarvel will serve as host of the ICE Desk, where he will be joined by Weiss, Castile, Kerr and Kwiatkowski.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2017/11/22/257619800

icie

Keeping up appearances
Ratings
Icenetwork will have an ICE Desk and backstage coverage for Skate America.

ANNOUNCERS

Mike Mancuso will handle the play-by-play duties. Color commentators include 1996 U.S. silver medalist Tonia Kwiatkowski (ladies), three-time U.S. champion Michael Weiss (men's)
Please IN fire Kwiatkowski & Weiss. They both seem to be clueless about the sport they competed in.

Simone411

Holy Quad Camoly
Ratings
Thanks for that US TV schedule, @Sylvia. I also received a newsletter with the TV schedule for Skate America from NBC Sports this morning. The schedule was listed for Central time which helped me a lot since I always get confused with the Eastern time schedule. I have all the skating autotuned now which really helps with it being on NBC, NBC Sports and the Olympic Channel this time around. I guess all three channels want a piece of the action this time with it being Skate America.

PeterG

Ratings
So for us west coast Canadians, we get NBC's broadcast the same time as CBC's: 1pm to 3pm. Then the same thing happens again Sunday when NBC airs from 1 to 3 and CBC airs from 2 to 3 (and then 4 to 5 as well).

:mad::lynch::soapbox:

skatingguy

Golden Team
Ratings
So for us west coast Canadians, we get NBC's broadcast the same time as CBC's: 1pm to 3pm. Then the same thing happens again Sunday when NBC airs from 1 to 3 and CBC airs from 2 to 3 (and then 4 to 5 as well).

:mad::lynch::soapbox:
CBC's broadcasts are available on their website so watch NBC on the weekend and CBC broadcasts another day.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
Ratings
Please IN fire Kwiatkowski & Weiss. They both seem to be clueless about the sport they competed in.
and the very, very, very complicated and so incredibly obtuse, brand new IJS :p

Excited to hear what Sinead Kerr will bring to commentating (and hoping this means Charlie is home with Tanith and a healthy baby).

Barbara Manatee

Ratings
Charlie's skating in Dallas with Meryl.

I'm disappointed not to see John Coughlin commentating at all this season, not even on Ice Network. I wonder what's up with that? He's terrific.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Ratings
Sinead Kerr has done commentary before right? I think she and John do the dance commentary for a competition some season ago but can't remember which one

Skittl1321

Ratings
Is Chrome the only way to watch IN? Both Firefox and edge/explorer told me it was incompatible. My parents won't let me download chrome.

backspin

Ratings
I haven't been able to get IN to work yet this year. Unless they fix it NOW, this will be the last year they get my $$. There are other options now.

avivadawn

Ratings
Is Chrome the only way to watch IN? Both Firefox and edge/explorer told me it was incompatible. My parents won't let me download chrome.
I watch IN using Puffin on my Ipad. I've had issues getting it to work on any other browser: Chrome, FireFox or Explorer. Not sure why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)