Six Nations 2018

SHARPIE

Could murder a jam doughnut.
Staff member
Ratings
I really can't be arsed, we (Wales) will be shite with all the injuries and newbie players. It's ok, rugby has cycles. I see a wooden spoon in our future this year! Sod this being a fan through thick and thin nonsense, I'm totally a glory hunter! :rofl:

Anyway, I'm off out for a meal tomorrow during the match at a place that's not showing it!

Anyway @Lorac @poths @allezfred - enjoy innit!

Lorac

Ratings
LOVE IT IRELAND!!!! That was fecking tense! :cheer:
Kudos to him for having another go at the drop goal after the miss earlier in the match - from closer!!! Though to be honest that game was pretty dull until the last 16 minutes so well done Ireland!!

SHARPIE

Staff member
Ratings
Yeah it was a really dull game @Lorac :lol:

I think I made 3 comments

End of first half- "Well this is shit, someone score a try"
Second half- "Oh nice try! He's a Frenchman called Teddy too! Cool!"
Later- "Come on Ireland you wankers ! Yaaaaay! Nice one!"

I think that sums up the match? Non?

SHARPIE

Staff member
Ratings
I scrapped my meal out by the way :lol: - kind of thought, "oh this looks promising" after 5 minutes.

SHARPIE

Staff member
Ratings
I guess Wales can suck on it?

Fantastic result for Scotland! Thrashing England for the first time in how many years?

allezfred

JULIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
Staff member
Ratings
Paloma Del Rio, Spanish figure skating commentator, was tweeting about 6 Naciones which is how I found out about the result, :lol:

Lorac

Ratings
Well the least said about this years 6 Nations the better IMO - roll on next year ;)

Oh and congrats to the Irish for gaining their 3rd ever Grand Slam. If you're going to do it St Paddy's Day is as good a day as any.

skatefan

Home in England
Ratings
A big suck on that Eddie Jones from those "scummy" and "shitty" little places:lol:

To be fair though, I actually find his banter hilarious.
OK, I don't know who Eddie Jones is :lol: (assume he's a commentator) I don't watch rugby at all, but from the News I just knew a win would be a big deal for Ireland - no wins at all for England :wideeyes: - and hopefully there'd be a win for Wales :)

SHARPIE

Staff member
Ratings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)