Ladies Short 1:00-3:00 PM

Saturday 10/21 (all on Olympic Channel)
Mens Free 6:30-8:30 AM
Free Dance 9:00-10:30 AM
Pairs Free 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
Ladies Free 12:30-2:30 PM

Sunday 10/22 (NBC)
Recap 12:00-2:00 PM

All the Olympic Channel broadcasts will repeat throughout the weekend.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Ratings
I just checked Eurosport tv listings and the UK/International/Spain broadcast only shows the following

Friday October 20
Eurosport 2
13:00-14:30 Men’s Short Program LIVE

Saturday October 21
Eurosport 1
18:15-20:10 Ladies Free Skate (LIVE)

Sunday October 22
Eurosport 2
18:30-19:30 Men’s Free Skate (Taped)
19:30-21:00 Exhibition Gala (Taped)

rfisher

Will you rise like a phoenix or be a burnt chicken
Ratings
IceNetwork Scheduled (All Times Eastern)
10/20/2017 7:00am Men's Short Program
10/20/2017 9:00am Short Dance
10/20/2017 11:30am Pairs Short Program
10/20/2017 1:00pm Ladies Short Program
10/21/2017 6:30am Men's Free Skate
10/21/2017 8:45am Free Dance
10/21/2017 10:35am Pairs Free Skate
10/21/2017 12:20pm Ladies Free Skate

Always double check times prior to the event.

luckiest1

Ratings
In Canada, CBC will be live streaming from 7:00 AM on Oct 20th through to the gala on Sunday.
CBC TV will show Ice Dance & Men's Free @ 4:00 PM Oct 21st and Pairs & Women's Free @ 3:30 PM on Oct 28th.

Aceon6

Hit ball, find ball, hit it again.
Ratings
Heads up if you have TiVo and this isn't showing in your To Do list. The Olympic Channel tag for Rostelecom is "sports event" not "sports; figure skating."

I fixed it by setting up a Wishlist for "ISU Grand Prix."

victorskid

Skating supporter
Ratings
In Canada, CBC will be live streaming from 7:00 AM on Oct 20th through to the gala on Sunday.
CBC TV will show Ice Dance & Men's Free @ 4:00 PM Oct 21st and Pairs & Women's Free @ 3:30 PM on Oct 28th.
The second part of the TV coverage on the 28th may overlap with the CTV/TSN coverage of Skate Canada International.

To check the CBC streaming and TV schedules, use the separate "tabs" here: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/broadcast

Braulio

Ratings
Eurovision Sports TV haven't posted anything of a live broadcast yet, usually they do it well in advance but as of this monday nothing, I fear that it could mean there wont be a live free streaming for the rest of the world as before

Catherine M

Ratings
I'm off on Friday but have to work on Saturday so I'll only be able to watch SPs from Rostelecom Cup. I'll have to check the freeskates on demand from Icenetwork later. And hopefully everyone with an Icenetwork subscription won't have any problems.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Medvedeva, T&M, Shibs, P&C
Ratings
Unfortunately I will be in a painting workshop all three days and won't be able to watch live. Will watch videos in the evening though.

Tinami Amori

Ratings
Go to this site http://www.moskvatv.club/#!/ or this (and click on the highlighted YELLOW link in Russian)

http://www.moskvatv.org/page/sport1-tv-online.php

The Match-TV/Match-Arena page format changed from last year.

To convert to your local time, take SFO Airport time and convert to your local time.

Scroll down half way the list, to a channel, in Russian says “Match Arena” MАТЧ АРЕНА

The Men SP start (USA Pacific Standard Time) – Oct. 20 – 04:00 (am)

The Dance SP start (USA Pacific Standard Time) – Oct. 20 – 06:00 (am)

The Pairs SP start (USA Pacific Standard Time) – Oct. 20 – 08:30 (am)

The Ladies SP start (USA Pacific Standard Time) – Oct. 20 – 10:00 (am)

--

The Men LP start (USA Pacific Standard Time) – Oct. 21 – 03:30 (am)

The Dance LP start (USA Pacific Standard Time) – Oct. 21 – 5:45 (am)

The Pairs LP start (USA Pacific Standard Time) – Oct. 21 – 07:35 (am)

The Ladies LP start (USA Pacific Standard Time) – Oct. 21 – 9:20 (am)

---
EXHIBITIONS/MEDAL CEREMONY (USA Pacific ST) – Oct. 22 – 4 AM AND 5 AM

Elka

Ratings
Match!Arena will show entire competition live
Usually it's geoblocked but there's always tvteka :)
There are actually some not geoblocked possibilities. One of them is in Tinami's post.

If you use tvteka (and it has IMO a bit better picture and quality and you can start watching later) I recommend to renew you subscription on Thursday. It has happened to me and to a friend of mine, that not all channels are there, when you open it. They fix it overnight (maybe faster), but you do not want to find out just when the competition is starting. If you do not see the Match tv (=МАТЧ!), it is third row, fifth from the left, go to the subscription page and click at the bottom of the page under the line second from left Задать вопрос and you get a white box, where you can write "where is match tv" or something like that and then click the green box with the text Отправить. They will fix it.

Ratings
Thank you so much, @Elka! I wondered why Match wasn't there when I renewed last night, but I wrote and all three Match channels were there this morning after I followed your directions. :40beers:

Braulio

Ratings
I wrote to the ISU facebook page and as I expected...

Due to rights agreements we will have no live stream for Grand Prix events this season. We advice you check http://web.icenetwork.com is available for your region.

Best regards,

ISU Media Team

I am in Mexico! no icenetwork posibility since is GEOBLOCKED! thanks ISU!! thanks!

Glad I have a VPN account and can connect to any other stream because I'm not paying $50 dollars to icenetwork

Last edited:

PRlady

praying for a Youtube stream
Ratings
I wrote to the ISU facebook page and as I expected...

Due to rights agreements we will have no live stream for Grand Prix events this season. We advice you check http://web.icenetwork.com is available for your region.

Best regards,

ISU Media Team

I am in Mexico! no icenetwork posibility since is GEOBLOCKED! thanks ISU!! thanks!

Glad I have a VPN account and can connect to any other strean
Shit. Glad I asked. Now what, my VPN sucks for video. I guess I will subscribe to ice network after all and hope it works through my US VPN.

I'm just not comfortable with Russian tv, one year it gave my computer a virus.....and the work IT guy gave me hell.

Last edited:

Hanna

Politicking for more stationary lifts
Ratings
Apparently the Finnish YLE is streaming the GPs online again this year after skipping last year for some annoying reason.... but yay! :cheer: Or at least CoR is definitely on their schedule (you can only see it a couple of days in advance).

It's free and without commentary - you can try to check out if it works out for you with a VPN. https://areena.yle.fi/tv/suorat/yle-areena/1-4261899

Elka

Ratings
I'm just not comfortable with Russian tv, one year it gave my computer a virus.....and the work IT guy gave me hell.
That is why I do not use those free links for Russian tv. There are no free lunches. Never had any problems with TVteka, which I have been using not just for skating. But the Finnish YLE streaming is of course the best when it is without commentary. Did not expect that this year with no Finnish skaters.

Simone411

Holy Quad Camoly
Ratings
US TV listings (per my program guide, all times Eastern):
Friday 10/20 (all on Olympic Channel)
Mens Short 7:00-9:00 AM
Short Dance 9:00-10:30 AM
Pairs Short 11:30 AM-1:00 PM
Ladies Short 1:00-3:00 PM

Saturday 10/21 (all on Olympic Channel)
Mens Free 6:30-8:30 AM
Free Dance 9:00-10:30 AM
Pairs Free 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
Ladies Free 12:30-2:30 PM

Sunday 10/22 (NBC)
Recap 12:00-2:00 PM

All the Olympic Channel broadcasts will repeat throughout the weekend.
The NBC Sports App will also have the Olympic Channel live coverage to watch on it. Just look through Live & Upcoming events to watch the Rostelecom Cup beginning Friday at 6.a.m central (7 a.m. eastern). Sign in using your Satellite or Cable company acct. and password.

Tinami Amori

Ratings
I'm re-posting info re russian coverage from above, with changes. Now i can't figure out what Russian channels are doing as far as time.

At first only MATЧ АРЕНА listed coverage of all events. Now the 2nd channel МАТЧ-ТВ is also showing listings for the same events, but at later time in the day.
Originally the start times of each event on МATЧ-АРЕНА appeared in US Pacific Standard Time. Now it is listed in Eastern Standard Time (could be my computer's timer, but not likely).

So here it is: The Match-TV/Match-Arena page format changed from last year
Go to this site http://www.moskvatv.club/#!/ or this old format one which will take you to new format http://www.moskvatv.org/page/sport1-tv-online.php

(and click on the highlighted YELLOW link in Russian)

to find correct time: look at ISU website, find the actual start time in Moscow time, and check one of the following Russian sports channels.

Scroll down half way the list, to a channel, in Russian says “Match Arena” MАТЧ АРЕНА or MATCH-TV (МАТЧ-ТВ) match-tv show times are by 45 min to 2 hours off.

The Men SP start Oct. 20 – as per ISU listing Moscow time
The Dance SP start Oct. 20 – as per ISU listing Moscow time
The Pairs SP start Oct. 20 – as per ISU listing Moscow time
The Ladies SP start Oct. 20 – as per ISU listing Moscow time
--

The Men LP start Oct. 21 – as per ISU listing Moscow time
The Dance LP start Oct. 21 – as per ISU listing Moscow time
The Pairs LP start Oct. 21 – as per ISU listing Moscow time
The Ladies LP start Oct. 21 – as per ISU listing Moscow time
---
EXHIBITIONS/MEDAL CEREMONY Oct. 22 – as per ISU listing Moscow time

Elka

Ratings
Correction to my earlier post. Match arena МАТЧ! АРЕНА, showing everything live is on TVteka on third row third from left in Телевизор view.

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
Ratings
I just signed up for FuboTV for the Olympic Channel. They had a free trial for seven days and it is $19.99 per month for the first two months. I think this the cheapest legal access to the Olympic Channel in the USA. I need a backup since icenetwork is usually all over the place. They also have DVR to record the broadcasts but I don't know how good it works yet. It also has login credential access to the NBC Sports app.

https://www.fubo.tv/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)