RIP David Gest

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Former husband of Liza Minnelli, was involved in managing/promoting the Jacksons and Michael Jackson, and reality TV personality.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36028232

He was recently on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK and there was a confusion involving "David's" death:
Angie Bowie informed Tiffany Pollard that David - meaning her ex-husband Bowie - had died during their time on the reality show. Pollard broke down in tears believing Gest, who was ill in bed at the time, had died.

And now he really *is* dead :scream:

skatefan

Home in England
I saw that moment on Big Brother a couple of months back and was freaked out yesterday teatime when I heard this sad news on the car radio. It was the first thing I thought of :(

Reports this morning are that he had been alone for two days prior to being found at the hotel. From what I've seen of him on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here and Big Brother, he seemed like a really nice guy. He clearly was very ill while on the set of BB and on reading this article, I wonder whether he ever fully recovered from that illness which led to him having to leave the show, as the article says he was taking steroids for pneumonia. He appeared to be well liked by the other 'celebs' on the reality shows.

RIP David

Last edited:

SandraMGfan

Even weirder is that following the "David" death mistake, he was planning to go on tour and the tour was called "David Gest Is Not Dead But Alive With Soul Tour"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information