Returning Women Olympians fm 2018: Who’ll Score Highest in 2022?

Who among the six returning women of 2018 will score highest in 2022?

• Chen (USA)

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Craine (AUS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hendrickx (BEL)

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Paganini (SWI)

• Sakamoto (JAP)

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • Schott (GER)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Six women from the 2018 Olympics individual Women’s event are returning to the same event in 2022. Who among them do you think will end up highest? Can any of them land on the podium?

VGThuy

My brain went with two other women, but I went with my "no guts, no glory" pick.

museksk8r

Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy
Sakamoto is brilliant
Absolutely! Kaori’s skating skills should be worth more than any quad. The amazing speed, ice coverage, deep edges, flow and amplitude she achieves in her jumps are marvelous! Plus, she always selects 2 incredible programs that showcase all of her impressive strengths and she has such an endearing personality and smile! I am obviously her fanboy! <3

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Just checking in….I see that most folks feel that Kaori has the best chance to score highest among the returning ladies women of 2018.

Three of the six returnees will/could be in the TE…Schott for sure, as she’s Team Germany’s one woman in the event. I hope that she skates a perfect SP with a 3-3 combo.

In the traditional events, I’m really looking forward to Craine’s two programs, esp. her free skate to Gangsta Paradise.

I hope that all six returning women make it to the finals. They need to make the top 24 in the short program, in order to advance. Clean 3-3 combos by all!

Last edited:

Seerek

Is it a low or a high number that 6 from the class of 2018 made it to 2022 as well? My fading memory thinks that this is actually an average number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information