Ralph Lauren Unveils US Olympic Uniforms

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜
^^^ I know once I checked into the consumer prices for these... and I was like well, living in SoCal I will not probably ever wear them.....

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Six hundred dollars for a sweater! I get my sweaters at Kohl's for a tiny percentage of that insane price.

It would be great if Ralph Lauren donated some of the proceeds for poor skating countries who need cash to become more competitive. Like . . . Armenia LOL!

Skittl1321

Six hundred dollars for a sweater! I get my sweaters at Kohl's for a tiny percentage of that insane price.

It would be great if Ralph Lauren donated some of the proceeds for poor skating countries who need cash to become more competitive. Like . . . Armenia LOL!

Why would Team USA uniform sales proceeds go to athletes not on Team USA? Our Olympians and future Olympians need funding. Very few winter athletes have lucrative sponsorship.

And why skating? What about luge, curling, bobsledding, biathalon? Sports that completely disappear but every 4 years, but athletes gave to train everyday for?

I suspect all these sales mostly just help RL but I hope a freaking $600 Team USA sweater helps fund an American athlete.

leafygreens

Everything looks great except for those gloves :scream: Looks like what Jim Carrey wore in Dumb and Dumber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information