Project Runway 15: All [strike]Has-been[/strike] Star

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
I can't believe there's no thread yet...but then I'm watching the first episode on DVR, and maybe there's a reason. Most of them were picked for their Unfortunate Hairstyles:

Alexander Pope
Asha Daniels
Daniel Franco--talk about scraping the bottom of the material scrap pile. Where did they dig him up from?
Dom Streater, the only winner here
Emily Payne
Fade zu Grau, some potential interest there
Ken Laurene, ugh.
Kini Zamora
Layana Aguilar (sp?), double-triple UGH
Mitchell Perry
Sam Donovan
Stella Zotis
Valerie Mayen

But my TV boyfriend is the guest judge, so it's worth it for that because there's a whole lot of meh on the runway.

Rob

Beach Bum
Triple UGH, last week, they kept Daniel who can never finish in time and Mitchell who lacks taste, and then they get rid of Fade first this week? I always like seeing Fade's point of view even when his look isn't so successful. I guess they had to keep Mitchell so he can fight with Sam, and Fade doesn't get into the drama. Pfft.

Valerie is strong out of the gates this time.

I guess they couldn't get anyone from Season 14.

meggonzo

Banned Member
I wish that blonde guy from Stella's season was there to do his leather impression again.

Lucy25

Emily looks so much like the tv character Eddie Munster that it is difficult to look at her. So far Kini and Valerie are my favorites. I am interested to see how they do the naked runway on an episode that's coming up. How can that be, lol?

skatesindreams

Team challenges rarely work, IMO.

Kini spent so much time "saving" Sam, that he didn't edit/refine his own dress, as he might have.
I wish that Sam would have admitted that when he was praised, at least.

Good riddance to Daniel.
He was always inept; and seemed to take pleasure in being tasteless, beyond that.

meggonzo

Banned Member
Daniel's dress reminded me of his lingerie from season 2 that he got aufed for. I knew as soon as it came down the runway that he'd be the one kicked off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information