Prayer request

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Those of you who pray, I'd like to ask for prayer for my friend Wendy. She was diagnosed last weekend with advanced ovarian cancer. They've scheduled her for surgery tomorrow afternoon.

This woman has had more bad breaks recently than anyone should have to deal with, and now this. Life really sucks sometimes. :( She's a fighter, though, and she has a lot of support from friends and family.

Thanks very much for any prayers and well wishes you can offer.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Those of you who pray, I'd like to ask for prayer for my friend Wendy. She was diagnosed last weekend with advanced ovarian cancer. They've scheduled her for surgery tomorrow afternoon.

This woman has had more bad breaks recently than anyone should have to deal with, and now this. Life really sucks sometimes. :( She's a fighter, though, and she has a lot of support from friends and family.

Thanks very much for any prayers and well wishes you can offer.
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I will definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 Ovarian Cancer in 1977. She went into remission for 8 years before her cancer came back in her lymph glands around the same area. That was in 1985. Her doctor contacted MD Anderson Cancer Center, and my mom volunteered to try out an experimental chemotherapy that contained Platinum. It did prolong her life for 2 more years until she had to get off the chemo in February of 1987 because it was destroying her kidneys. She passed away April 7th, 1987.

Because of my mom volunteering to take the new experimental treatment, places like MD Anderson Cancer Center have made much progress in the treatment for Ovarian Cancer.

I'm sending positive vibes to her and you, and tell her to hang in there! May God bless!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Wendy came through the surgery fine, and the good news is that the cancer hadn't spread as far as they thought! All major organs are clear. They got most of it but apparently were unable to get some small nodules, so she'll start chemo soon.

Many, many thanks for all the prayers and good wishes. I appreciate it so much.

Gypsy

Waiting for Snow!
Just saw this and sending thought & prayers for Wendy, her family and all her friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information