Polina Edmunds

kittysk8ts

Are we really watching the same YouTube link? This skating is called lovely skating? I have always loved Polina's skating, but this... I suppose everyone likes different things.
Yup! I love Polina's skating and the way she moves. I also love the music. She has been off the ice for almost 2 seasons and all considered, I thought this was lovely.

arakwafan2006

Listen, she looks beautiful. She's grown physically BIG time. I get it, the Johnny Weir king of chess music does her. O favors. It's about the taste level I'd expect from Rudy though. If she recovers her jumps and has better material , I think she looks fantastic... as in Polina herself.

hanca

Values her privacy
I am not commenting on her look, but I find it the same as with Sakhanovich - the changes in her body shape have affected her overall skating. Both Polina and Serafima used to skate very light on their feet, and now the skating is sort of laboured, heavy, looking like a hard work. You seem to be talking about how she looks, but I have to say for me it is about how she skates, and I can't say I like it at the moment.

DreamSkates

She looks fit - nice choreo - nice moves - she'll add all the jumps she needs to be competitive at the top levels - but like Kostner? not at this moment. And yes let's hope for mature costuming/dress.

Bellanca

Polina is striking on the ice, and if she recovers her jumps, she'll be hard to surpass by her teammates. Polina also has the poise and confidence to pull it all together where others may struggle w/ their nerves, etc. We’ll see…

arakwafan2006

Polina is striking on the ice, and if she recovers her jumps, she'll be hard to surpass by her teammates. Polina also has the poise and confidence to pull it all together where others may struggle w/ their nerves, etc. We’ll see…

mmmmmmmm, If she recovers her jumps, she needs some speed as well. This distanced view showed how slowly she skates

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information