Pogorilaya out

TAHbKA

Ratings
Without a coach, because Pluschenko is touring Europe and his co-coaches Lavrenchuk and Vasilevskii don't have a USA visa.
Wow. Vasilevski is a coach. If he can teach the skaters his gliding I'll be fainting every time they glide near.

IceAlisa

discriminating and persnickety ballet aficionado
Ratings
I am excited to see Serafima and what Plushenko has made of her.

I remember seeing her FS practice video in 2012 and thinking it's the second coming of Sasha Cohen. But things did not work out that way.

Last edited:

Carolla5501

Ratings
Without a coach, because Pluschenko is touring Europe and his co-coaches Lavrenchuk and Vasilevskii don't have a USA visa.
Wow. Vasilevski is a coach. If he can teach the skaters his gliding I'll be fainting every time they glide near.
Sounds like Pluschenko isn't her day to day coach anyway if he's touring.

rfisher

Will you rise like a phoenix or be a burnt chicken
Ratings
I am excited to see Serafima and what Plushenko has made of her.

I remember seeing her FS practice video in 2012 and thinking it's the second coming of Sasha Cohen. But things did not work out that way.
She won in Warsaw last week. There are videos in the thread. She had some setbacks with growth, but there's already improvements since she'd been with Plushenko's group. Best thing is this gives her an automatic entry into Russian Nationals. She was on the bubble before (it's astonishing that there are quality skaters in Russian who didn't make that group of 18). So, while I'm sure she and her team hope she does well and improves from last week, the biggest value of getting the SKAM spot is the entry into RuNat.

poths

Ratings
Yulia Lavrenchuk ?? As in European bronze medalist 1997?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)