Passover 5780: Beer Buddy Isn't Kosher L'Pesach!

PRlady

We are not having Zoom Seder until Saturday night. Nothing tonight. Feels strange.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
More than strange. Last night I dreamed that the only box of Matzo I could find in the store was made of shredded wheat :scream:

chag Pesach kasher vesame’ach (Happy Passover)

I desperately miss my grandchildren. Last year the 8 year old actually led the Seder. So wonderful.

attyfan

Just finished dinner, after joining in a Zoom community Seder with my synagogue. Chag Sameach. IMO, we should be grateful since (IMO) one reason we are so troubled is that we aren't used to pandemics -- due to the modern advances in things like medicine, sanitation, and nutrition.

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
I opened my door to Eliyahu and he refused to come in, due to concerns about social distancing.

I hope for the sake of little Christian children throughout the world that Santa Claus isn't as cautious come December 25. It's going to be hard to get a face mask around that beard.

overedge

G.O.A.T.
I opened my door to Eliyahu and he refused to come in, due to concerns about social distancing.

I hope for the sake of little Christian children throughout the world that Santa Claus isn't as cautious come December 25. It's going to be hard to get a face mask around that beard.

As long as they're in bed, where they should be when Santa comes, and he stays in the living room, it might be okay...

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Stocked the fridge with the bread, baked some kaerlian pies, had one with a beer.

paskatefan

Chag Pesach Sameach, everyone! Thank goodness for Zoom. That's how we did the sedarim for both nights, with our rabbi, cantor & synagogue "family." :D :encore:

Lynn226

I didn't see this thread until today. My synagogue hosted a Zoom Seder.

I also enjoyed the Saturday Night Seder hosted by Jason Alexander. It's worth watching if you haven't already.

Next year together in Jerusalem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information