Orphan Black, 4th season

Scrufflet

Me too! Quite ready to see Hot Paul again! That's not a spoiler, I've seen it on tv and online. I hope Crystal shows up; quite interested to see what role she will play. And more Felix, please!

topaz

It appears it is past flashback with Paul. I did want Sara to be with Paul.

Artemis@BC

Krystal is the one who was kidnapped to do a switcheroo with Rachel, right?

I might have to find some kind of recap to remind myself of the various storylines. Though in past years it's all come back to me as I watch.

jeffisjeff

That was a great episode, and unexpected!

TBH, I was a bit worried heading into the episode. Last season was a bit confusing and I was thinking I should've watched the last few episodes. But they sucked me right back in! My only disappointment was that the episode was only an hour - my tv guide had led me to believe it'd be 1.5 hours. Oh well, at least the after show was mildly entertaining. And, it is promising to hear that the theme of the season will be "origin". Hopefully, that means getting back to everything that makes Orphan Black so awesome.

Scrufflet

Loved it! Odd, but to me it had a strange back-to-the-seventies feel about it. It felt like we had seen these characters so long ago.

Japanfan

I might have to find some kind of recap to remind myself of the various storylines. Though in past years it's all come back to me as I watch.

I read the recaps after pretty much every episode because the plot is so twisty and complicated - though I didn't need to with this one. Recaps are really easy to find online.

We did watch the last episode from last season again. It focused on the woman who was the source, and Dr. Neely and Delphine both die. And Sarah and Kira reunite in Iceland.

Now we've got the new clone MK, as well as the new clone Crystal. I'm not thrilled about that, as I think the core group of clones is enough.

Interesting to get more of Beth's backstory, and good to see Hot Paul again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information