Oh Wow! Did Hanyu Just Land a Quad Axel?

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
And look at that quad toe/triple toe Jason pulled off. Fully rotated and cleanly landed. I always knew he could do it.

Those Russian girls are so amazing, I might even have to learn their names.

I'm not a big fan of Chock and Bates's snake dance but this imaginary Worlds audience is going crazy for it. Is there any chance they could pull off an upset for the ages and win Worlds?

My dream had been to see Sui and Han's free skate live and in person. This may only be a fantasy Worlds but I'm still thrilled at the thought of it.

I may be self-quarantined but there's no reason why my imagination and yours should be locked up. Dream Worlds, here we come!

Elisheba

Aiza Mambekova was there and landed the triple toe and triple salchow and made a decent attempt at a loop. Her headband was fabulous! #delusional

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
I see Katarina Witt has made an awesome comeback at these fake worlds. What does everyone think of her interpretation of the snake dance FD?

PeterG

I see Katarina Witt has made an awesome comeback at these fake worlds. What does everyone think of her interpretation of the snake dance FD?
Musta missed it. I was still absorbing the podium sweep of the Americans in ice dance.

Glide2

So thrilled for Mariah Bell's podium finish! It was the perfect ending to the extraordinary worlds! And so much drama with her skating last. I think the camera operator had a fixation on Rafa Arturyunyan, too many closeups!

Much respect to Hanyu. Superhuman.

MR-FAN

Kostner Softie
So thrilled for Mariah Bell's podium finish! It was the perfect ending to the extraordinary worlds! And so much drama with her skating last. I think the camera operator had a fixation on Rafa Arturyunyan, too many closeups!

Much respect to Hanyu. Superhuman.
a silver for Mariah with 5 falls... who woulda thought

Rock2

I'm still processing how her music for the SP was the same song and same cut as Fumie....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information