News & Experiences continued

Dobre

More younger N.J. residents are being hospitalized for *********, health officials say​

"Younger people in New Jersey are increasingly being hospitalized at higher rates for the ******** as the number of new daily cases continues to climb.

*********-19 hospitalizations in New Jersey are up 28% over the past two weeks — a trend officials say is concerning."

• A 31% increase among hospitalizations in individuals between the ages of 20 and 29.
  • A 9% increase among people between 30 and 39.
  • A 48% increase among people between 40 to 49.
  • A 29% increase among people 50 to 59.
  • A 27% increase among people 60 to 69.
  • A 7% increase among people 70 to 79.
  • A 1% increase among people over 80.

"In all, there were 2,363 patients hospitalized with confirmed or suspected *********-19 cases across New Jersey’s 71 hospitals as of Tuesday night — the most since Feb. 16.

Patients in intensive care have increased 16% across the state over the last two weeks, Persichilli said, though ventilator use is down 4%. The health commissioner said the increase in younger hospitalized patients could explain the drop in the latter."

Dobre

Michigan now has the most cases per capita in the country at 57 per 100K.

***** Surge in Michigan Is a ‘Gut Punch’ to Hopes of *********’s End​

(This article implies there hasn't been an attempt to increase restrictions. It looks inevitable to me with the state's current numbers. Does Michigan not have county requirements? Or is the article only saying that the governor hasn't reinstated statewide restrictions?)

Susan1

Ohio 4//21

DeWine was at the Dayton Convention Center mass vaccination site. It's been flurrying all day off and on. My cousin in Cincinnati wrote earlier that the ground was covered. It's also baseball opening day. The Reds are doing 30% capacity, with pods. Wearing a mask would be warm. The last reporter was from Cincinnati and DeWine asked him if it was snowing there.

Dayton/Montgomery County vaccination site - 45K first shots, 11,700 second Pfizer shots, 1,200 J&J shots. Over 52K since December. Tomorrow they will start using the state vaccination management system. And they have the call center for people who cannot access the internet to help people find appointments.

Husted was at the Columbus/Franklin county drive-thru at the fairgrounds. All three shots = 90K in the county. 2,500 J&J shots today. Last week they did two Somali clinics, where they would be comfortable going. Next week, a Latino clinic, same reason. They give a portion of vaccination allotment to African American church communities. And, of course, a reporter asked later what Ohio was doing about minorities getting vaccinated. I swear they just sit there twiddling their thumbs without listening EVER until it's time for them to ask their oh-so-important question.

Next week, a new clinic in Seneca county, and Mansfield, and a mobile clinic in Jefferson county. They know on Sunday how many vaccines they are going to get to adjust for clinics. Allocation has always been by population, and 20% to underserved communities. As demand slows, they will adjust more by demand. And spikes. Will be visiting a mobile clinic in Ada tomorrow.

"𝐃𝐫. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐟𝐟: We are seeing increased c.v. activity in Ohio, which mirrors what we're seeing in the rest of the nation. Nationally, this picture has been more dramatic in two hot spots – Michigan and the NYC/NJ area."

(Somebody did a better job putting stuff in his twitter) DeWine - "Here in Ohio, variant activity continues to rise. To give you an idea of how quickly variants are spreading, our variant counts have jumped from 92 on March 12, to 173 on March 19th, to 620 today. Cases are also up in Ohio for the first week in a long time. Our seven-day average of new cases per day was 1,842 this week compared with 1,570 last week, and yesterday we saw almost 2,500 new cases. Not surprisingly, this has been accompanied by a rise in concurrent hospitalizations up from 851 a week ago to 978 yesterday. And our 7-day rate of positive test results is up to 4% from 3% in mid-March. While all parts of the state appear to be impacted by rising cases and more variants, many of our highest case counts and almost half of our variant detections are in our northern Zone 1 counties. So, while c.v. is certainly not limited to any particular part of the state, we are seeing more activity, including more variant activity, on our northern border with Michigan."

"For the past two Thursdays, our statewide averages were just under 150 cases per 100,000 population. The two-week case rate has risen to 167.1 cases per 100,000 as of today. New cases have been relatively flat through the month of March, but we are seeing the numbers go back up.

With the increase in cases per capita at the statewide level, we also saw cases increase in 56 counties. At this point, there aren't yet significant increases in healthcare utilization at the county level, so most counties are still staying red or orange on our advisory map."

Five Yellow counties. 3 went from Red to Orange, 3 went from Orange to Yellow and 1 went from Red to Yellow. He said what they all were, but I didn't write them down and he didn't note them in his twitter. All rural anyway.

24 counties are below the high incidence level. One (Clark - catty corner to us) is 317. The next 11 highest are over 200.

"Beginning next week, Ohio will start working to vaccinate all college students who want the vaccine. This is because we have an obligation to vaccinate people as quickly as we can to increase the vaccination rate. By offering vaccinations on college campuses we believe more students will opt to get the vaccine and they'll get it with their peers. Although young people are less likely to get sick from c.v., the evidence shows that young people are significant carriers - so, this is also a strategic move to vaccinate students before they scatter throughout the state and country when classes end in May."

It will be the J&J vaccine because it's just the one shot, so they don't have to get another one 3-4 weeks from then, wherever they are. (I wrote down "teachers?" I wonder if all college employees will be included in that - if they haven't gotten the vaccine already. And, uh, haven't the kids already caught and/or spread it over spring break? Nobody asked either question.)

New - "To increase vaccine uptake, Ohio will also begin working with businesses, labor unions, and other organizations to offer vaccinations to employees at their work locations. We think this will increase the percentage of those who choose to be vaccinated. Beginning the week of April 12, any vaccine provider can use up to 25% of their vaccine allocation each week for vaccinating groups of their own employees or they can partner with local employers, labor unions, or other organizations to provide the vaccine." He used the example of Kroger, who distributes the vaccine, and now their employees can also be signed up for their specific clinic. Like they already weren't butting in line?)

"If you have a family member, loved one, neighbor, or friend who is homebound and in need of a vaccine, please reach out to your local health department or Area Agency on Aging for assistance in getting that person vaccinated."

Husted - another round of Tech Cred. Asking for more resources from legislature. May - virtual in demand jobs week. And he's had questions from businesses asking when they could have meetings in offices. FYI - there haven't been any restrictions for 9 months, as long as proper precautions are taken. (Good grief.)

Q&A -
Senate Bill 22 - whatever

With increased cases, what about proms and graduation? No crystal ball. Is concerned. Speeding up vaccinations. Continue precautions.

How to convince college age people to get vaccine? Not forcing anybody. They are spreaders. Saw a lot of younger people at the Dayton Convention Center today. What if colleges won't participate? They've already had them all agree. A couple of smaller nursing schools have already done theirs.

With increased cases are you going to change the 50/100K to lift restrictions? (WTH? Increase or decrease cases, what difference would that benchmark make. Geez. )

President's infrastructure plan? Hasn't really looked at it. We got money from the state budget too. (I heard somebody on one of the national news things mentioning the Brent Spence bridge from Cincinnati to Kentucky. It was just closed for a couple weeks a month ago because it needed repairs.)

DeWine talked about broadband, cleaner water and lead paint re infrastructure money.

NW rural communities are complaining about not having access. (No, they are trumpers and they just want something to complain about.) I said "local health departments". DeWine said there are 1,300 providers plus the mass vaccination sites. And the statewide number to call to find a shot. And YOUR LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT.

A couple questions about vaccine passports and the Ohio legislators who are trying to ban them. DeWine said he has no plans for vaccine passports. (Yet another bunch of whinebags that just want something to complain about and to feel like they are talking control away from DeWine.) He actually asked the reporter what legislation they were trying to stop. HA. Then, what if airlines and sports venues require a digital vaccine passport? Will you let the legislature ban it in Ohio? Too hypothetical. The market will determine.

A couple questions to Husted about his "Wuhan *****" comments. And about the letter I attached upthread from Chinese Americans who are afraid. He said he wasn't the only one (passing the buck). Other states and countries are asking the same thing, including 60 Minutes. At one point, he went off on all the bad things China is doing, like stealing intellectual property and hacking our unemployment system. He completely missed the point. After one question, he finally said it was about the context in the article he was referencing. Then he said there was no justification for hate and violence. (Yeah, still on the trump playbook? He knows all you have to do is mention anything and the trumpers will jump on that "other" to blame.) He said "it is no fault of Chinese Americans". Duh.

25% of people, including Ohio legislators will not get the vaccine, but businesses are going to mandate their employees to get it. No states require the vaccine, any more than people not getting other vaccines. It's up to the businesses. People should rely on their doctor, spouse, family and friends' influence to get it. Some people will wait awhile.

Then, a reporter asked why not require school children to get it, like they do other vaccines. He said a friend said that the more you require people to do something, the less likely they are to do it.

DORA in Cincinnati (I attached that upthread too.)? Troubling. Would not advise my family to be in close proximity like that. Mistake. Then talked about the Reds' restrictions. (These other outside things are FOR eating and drinking, so restaurants and bars make up money they've lost. People are allowed to take off their masks when eating and drinking. So that's promoting too opposite things. They aren't all going to stand 6 ft. apart and yell at each other. People just want to get out and do things. And they wonder why the numbers are going up? Stupid.)

MacMadame

Staying at home
He said he wasn't the only one (passing the buck).
This is when his mother needs to break in and say "if everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you do it too?" ;)

Then, a reporter asked why not require school children to get it, like they do other vaccines. He said a friend said that the more you require people to do something, the less likely they are to do it.
Right, that's why requiring children to be vaccinated to go to school doesn't work at all. :rolleyes:

Dobre

Oregon has 521 new cases today:(. 73 in Jackson County. 16 in Columbia. 22 in Klamath. All high numbers those counties haven't seen since the holiday season.

46,500+ vaccinations:).

The state has taken down their county-by-county vaccination page while trying to sort out how to un-muck Baker County's data.

A motor cycle rally in Baker and a home & garden show elsewhere have both been cancelled for the 2nd year in a row as large-scale events are still off the table.

Dobre

(Washington) State’s 1st federal mass vaccination site opens in Yakima​

Gearing up for the many farm workers & seasonal harvests in Yakima County.

"Just in time for the asparagus harvest that will employ large numbers of farm workers, the federal government has opened a mass *********-19 vaccination center in Yakima in the center of Washington state’s agricultural region."

"Vaccine will come there directly from the federal government rather than from the state’s weekly allocation. The additional doses will help vaccinate more Washingtonians, including those in rural and agricultural communities that have been particularly hard-hit during the *********-19 *********."

If asparagus season starts in mid-April, this is hardly "in time" for those workers to be protected. But there will be many harvest seasons in Yakima County, and if people are coming in, you get them when you can.

acraven

To speed up shipping of vaccine, the FDA has approved a Moderna request to use 15-dose rather than 10-dose bottles for its vaccine. The article indicates that, depending on the syringe used, it may not be possible to get more than 13 doses out of the new bottles.

The initial article I read on this subject many weeks ago said it would take time to adjust the production line to allow larger bottles (and perhaps also to acquire them); this article doesn't address the timing, but it does say the FDA is also authorizing use of an 11th dose from the 10-dose vials. As with Pfizer, that requires the right kind of syringe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-doses-in-each-vial/ar-BB1fdFMt?ocid=msedgntp

million$momma

All of Ontario is going into another lockdown. Outdoor gym classes and outdoor dining are once again banned. This latest will go on for at least another month. I wasn’t aware the last lockdown had ever ended.
Much of the province had been happily living with yellow/orange level restrictions. The GTA was the only area still in Gray from my understanding. We are all now locked down due to a surge in variant cases and the fact it is Easter/Spring Break and they don't trust people to not be 'stupid.

Dobre

Florida turned red on the NPR map today (25 cases per 100K & up).

West Virginia has been consistently climbing & is still in orange, but is on the verge of turning red at 24 cases per 100 K.

Alaska, South Dakota, Colorado, North Dakota, Maryland, and now Illinois & D.C. & Nebraska are all still in orange but are now in the low 20s & approaching red. (Alaska is at 24 today but hasn't been as consistently in the 20s as West Virginia so I'm less sure it's a pattern there).

South Carolina seems to have plateaued in the low 20s.

Puerto Rico moved up from yellow to orange.

States in yellow at 1-9 cases per 100K: Hawaii, Oregon, Nevada, California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama.

Of those yellow states, Hawaii, Oregon, & Nevada have all been climbing with Oregon & Nevada now close to orange at 9 per 100K & Hawaii at 8 which is the highest it has been for many weeks.

Louisiana is also at 9 but I think still moving down and/or plateaued.

Michigan, with the most cases in the country now, is up to 59 per 100K. This is a really steep climb it's on. I'm not sure the state was up into even the 50s a week ago. Hospitalizations are now up 96% in the last 2 weeks and deaths there are now up also.

Last edited:

MacMadame

Staying at home
States in yellow at 1-9 cases per 100K: Hawaii, Oregon, Nevada, California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama.

Of those yellow states, Hawaii, Oregon, & Nevada have all been climbing with Oregon & Nevada now close to orange at 9 per 100K & Hawaii at 8 which is the highest it has been for many weeks.
So why isn't CA climbing? This is a serious question. Are we really doing things so different than those other states? Maybe Nevada. But Hawaii has been really careful, right?

Dobre

So why isn't CA climbing? This is a serious question. Are we really doing things so different than those other states?
California is behind the curve. Oregon & Washington turned yellow much earlier along the West Coast. Also Wyoming. Then Nevada turned yellow (I think). California turned yellow last of that group. Then after California, Arizona moved down to yellow. New Mexico was kind of fluctuating in & out of yellow before California & still today. (Regarding the current wave of yellow in the South/Southern Midwest, there was a separate movement down into yellow there, extending out from Missouri).

So, no, I don't think California is doing anything particularly different than its neighbors.

I also don't think it's particularly likely that California has to worry a lot about higher numbers in Southern Oregon. That's a pretty rural border, so while I won't be surprised if case numbers go up in Northern California along I-5, the numbers there aren't likely to make a dent in California's overall numbers. I would watch the case numbers in Nevada & Arizona because travel back & forth with populated Southern California would be more common.

Last edited:

sk8nlizard

California is behind the curve. Oregon & Washington turned yellow much earlier along the West Coast. Also Wyoming. Then Nevada turned yellow (I think). California turned yellow last of that group. Then after California, Arizona moved down to yellow. New Mexico was kind of fluctuating in & out of yellow before California & still today. (Regarding the current wave of yellow in the South, there was a separate movement down into yellow there, extending out from Missouri).

So, no, I don't think California is doing anything particularly different than its neighbors.

I also don't think it's particularly likely that California has to worry a lot about higher numbers in Southern Oregon. That's a pretty rural border, so while I won't be surprised if case numbers go up in Northern California along I-5, the numbers there aren't likely to make a dent in California's overall numbers. I would watch the case numbers in Nevada & Arizona because travel back & forth with populated Southern California would be more common.
I wonder the same about Texas...our numbers are staying pretty stable and in my county the numbers are as low as they were in September! Our ICU beds are only 3% *********. Texas has already had SB, we’ve been without a mask mandate for a couple of weeks (and it is probably 60/40 no masks to masks, 100% capacity), our schools have been full t8me since August (my kids went back for 4th quarter and each have 22 per class), we have the variants here and we are lagging the rest of the country in vaccinations. Are we just behind the curve? I have no idea...

Dobre

Are we just behind the curve? I have no idea...
Texas has never gotten down to yellow. (Ditto with Idaho & Utah). So the case numbers in Texas--where restrictions were loosened before ever dropping below 10 cases per 100K--remain higher per capita than all of the state's neighbors. But the state is surrounded by other states that have dropped into yellow. (And Mexico is doing pretty well also). So that region, in general, is doing well right now. And, yes, that region is behind the curve. That area (everything south of Missouri & east of New Mexico) began dropping out of red after California.

Florida, meanwhile, moved down to orange late--maybe even after Texas--and is now back up in red. (Not following the curve).

Parsley Sage

Much of the province had been happily living with yellow/orange level restrictions. The GTA was the only area still in Gray from my understanding. We are all now locked down due to a surge in variant cases and the fact it is Easter/Spring Break and they don't trust people to not be 'stupid.
Most areas in the province are red or grey and a few more were going to move to red this weekend. Toronto, Peel, Hamilton, Sudbury, Thunder Bay and Lambton were grey. 16 regions were Red. 3 Orange, 7 yellow and 2 green.

MacMadame

Staying at home
California is behind the curve.
So we're going to luck out. Because by the time the curve hits us (Spring break starts today or Monday in my area), we'll have way more people vaccinated than in the states being hit now.

Though I suppose it wasn't all luck. I think that hard shutdown we did over the Holidays probably helped a lot.

sk8nlizard

Texas has never gotten down to yellow. (Ditto with Idaho & Utah). So the case numbers in Texas--where restrictions were loosened before ever dropping below 10 cases per 100K--remain higher per capita than all of the state's neighbors. But the state is surrounded by other states that have dropped into yellow. (And Mexico is doing pretty well also). So that region, in general, is doing well right now. And, yes, that region is behind the curve. That area (everything south of Missouri & east of New Mexico) began dropping out of red after California.

Florida, meanwhile, moved down to orange late--maybe even after Texas--and is now back up in red. (Not following the curve).
I know we were never in yellow but Texas is doing comparatively well from where we were. In January’s peak, my county (~1.3 million people) was having about ~3000 cases per day. Now we are at about ~200 cases per day. I was just wondering if it was because we are behind the curve or what, because Texas has essentially been open since last May. And now, masks aren’t required most places, so I would assume our numbers would be super high, but right now they aren’t. I strongly dIsagree with Texas dropping mask mandates and allowing 100% capacity. I was also against schools being open full time but honestly there has been very little spread in schools (especially Elementary schools) here.

Dobre

‘We’re back on alert’: Oregon hits ‘fourth surge’ of *********-19, Gov. Brown, officials say​

Change in the public messaging today. (I'm wondering if the extra two-week grace period might get chucked now that case numbers are clearly going back up statewide).

499 new cases today.

Multnomah County/Portland is back over 100. A big jump in Lane County also. (Nothing about why. I was wondering if maybe University of Oregon caught cases while doing testing after Spring Break).

Household family members of essential workers are now being included in the next vaccination tier scheduled to start on Monday. (About 20 counties are ahead & started that tier last week). The state has also expanded the list of health issues that can be used to qualify for the current & upcoming tier.

Senior vaccinations are at 70%. They are continuing, but the pace of seniors signing up has slowed down. (The state was hoping for 80% of the senior demographic by April 1st). I still haven't heard if my aunt & uncle have been able to get an appointment. 46,000+ vaccinations again.

Mom & Dad's second appointment was today! :cheer2:

The state has only just noticed that we have not gotten the same amount of vaccine per capita as various other states:rofl:. (Rather, I think, reporters in the state have only just noticed it because they were so busy trying to blame state leaders for everything).

Last edited:

SkateSand

Cat Servant
We're keeping a close eye on Oregon's numbers. As both of us are fully vaccinated, we are heading over to the Oregon coast two weeks from now. We canceled our last planned trip there because they had shut down indoor dining and my husband didn't want to do the takeout thing. According to the governor, she isn't planning to make any changes to the current restrictions (which allow indoor dining in the counties we will be visiting) so I think this trip will go ahead as planned. I expected cases would rise after Oregon's spring break, which was earlier than California's, which is happening next week in our county.

Dobre

Today was a big day for vaccinations. Per the Bloomberg page, there were about 4 million reported in the U.S. today, pulling the average for the last week up to 2.99 million. 158 million doses have now been given in the U.S. total. Per the Washington Post, over 100 million people have now received at least their first dose.

The world is now up to 628 million doses given and is averaging 16.3 million doses a day.

Last edited:

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
One of the things I've been most interested in is how the past year will affect houses of worship. This New York Times article focuses on New York City churches with Easter tomorrow.

Many Christians attend in-person services only on Christmas and Easter. Donations given on those two holidays make up 10 percent of the annual collection for most Catholic parishes, said Matthew Manion, the director for the Center for Church Management at Villanova University.

He researched church finances during the ********* and found steep income declines in parishes of all sizes. Based on figures from last year, he projects a 20 to 25 percent decline in the 2021 fiscal year, which may be exacerbated if people keep watching Mass online instead of in person.

“The big questions are, Will Catholics who practice their faith frequently come back? And Catholics who practice their faith less frequently, are they gone for good?” said Mr. Manion. “Both of those answers could have big impacts, spiritually and financially.”

Dobre

Oregon has 476 new cases today and 44,000+ vaccinations. (At least 3 days of over 40,000 vaccinations reported. Definitely a step up. Technically many of these vaccinations are reported later on in the week and were actually given on earlier days. We also had a "technical" new high this week, on the 31st, which is genuinely accredited with 41,000+ vaccinations given specifically that day).

Baker County had 13 cases today. Things are getting worse--not better--there, and they are now at "extreme" metrics, but we're just going to dawdle around & let them remain at "low risk" for 2 more weeks. At least that is the plan now, per a local article). I did learn that apparently you only get the 2-week grace period if you moved down during your previous assessment. Klamath County is also spiking now. Their hospital has its regular ********* patient space full & they are afraid they will have to reshuffle back to more prioritized ********* space. Lane County says many of its new cases are in school-aged children and people who traveled for spring break. The kids are thought to have caught the ***** outside of school. The county also has a class quarantining because an unvaccinated teacher caught the ***** while traveling over break, then came back & taught:wall:.

6 deaths. All people over 70.

My mother is a bit meh/tired after her second dose of Moderna yesterday. My dad ran off to play golf. (Classic. My dad is one of those people who always used to prefer to go to work when he was sick. His work was driving on a tractor & not exposing anyone). Anyway, he felt fine this morning. And the sun was shining.

Dobre

Study: *********-19 Vaccine Is Safe During Pregnancy And May Protect Baby, Too

"
there's very little data on whether the *********-19 vaccines are safe and effective during pregnancy, because people who are pregnant or breastfeeding weren't included in the initial clinical trials. (Pfizer recently began a new trial with 4,000 pregnant women.)

Now, researchers are beginning to provide some answers. A study published recently in The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology shows the vaccines are not only safe and effective for pregnant and breastfeeding women, they may also offer some protection for their babies.

Though limited — with a sample size of 131 — the study is the largest to date on the topic."

"The levels of antibodies, which is what we're looking for in response to vaccination, were similar between the groups," Gray says.

And when researchers compared the antibody levels to those of women who had been sick with *********-19 during pregnancy, the antibody levels in response to the vaccine were higher."

"But perhaps the most exciting discovery: Antibodies were also found in umbilical cord blood and breast milk.

'If those antibodies are produced in pregnancy and while breastfeeding, the baby is clearly getting some of that,' says Dr. Laura Riley, an OB-GYN at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who chairs the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Weill Cornell Medicine.

Riley likens the process to that of the flu vaccine: When given during pregnancy, it produces antibodies that cross the placenta and are 'protective for the baby for the first several months of life,' she says.

The hope is the ********* vaccine will be similar, although Riley cautions it's not yet clear if it will protect the baby from getting sick or how long that protection would last. 'But it's certainly nice to see that there is protection,' she says."

Dobre

US hits 4 million *********-19 vaccine doses in a day for a new record​

"More than 4 million doses of the ******** vaccine were administered in the past 24 hours, setting a new record and bringing the seven-day average over 3 million a day, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Saturday."

Brazilian variant outbreak in British Columbia

“VERY ILL”—many players of the NHL Vancouver
@Canucks are “very ill” with #*********, some confirmed to have the aggressive Brazil P1 variant. The 14-player outbreak is “unexpected” and the team is in “tough shape.” Practices & games cancelled."

According to this thread, B.C. now has 480 cases of the Brazilian variant, the largest number of this variant outside of Brazil. Earlier this week, the Whistler ski resort was shut down due to an outbreak.

Brrr.

acraven

Reuters is reporting the Biden administration (I imagine it was the FDA specifically) has halted manufacturing of the AstraZenica vaccine at the Emergent BioSolutions plant in Maryland that screwed up a large batch of J & J vaccine a few weeks ago by mixing in an ingredient used only in the AstraZenica vaccine. The plant will now produce only the J & J vaccine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...more-plant-ny-times/ar-BB1fhasa?ocid=msedgntp

Since J & J is a single-dose vaccine, it's really worth more to us than the AstraZenica. I wonder, though, about the doses of AZ already produced in the facility but not yet distributed pending approval of the Emergency Use Authorization. I'm nearly certain an earlier article indicated the plant had completed some AZ doses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information