News and Updates about Russia's War against Ukraine.

skatingguy

This has the potential to create the largest humanitarian crisis in Europe since the end of the Balkan war. I hope that governments across Europe are preparing to take in refugees. CNN is reporting that Ukrainians in Kyiv have been advised to have a bag packed, and ready to go if they need to evacuate.

Karen-W

Fox News just had a live view of a highway in Kyiv shows traffic absolutely jam-packed, heading toward the Polish border. Russian marines are on the ground in Odessa per their reporter in Lviv (I think), and Kharkiv and Kyiv are also under attack.

Sylvia

Rooting for underdogs!
CNN has witnessed, through a livestream video, troops atop a column of military vehicles entering Ukraine from a border crossing with Belarus.
The livestream video was taken at the Senkivka, Ukraine crossing with Veselovka, Belarus. The column was seen entering Ukraine around 6:48 a.m. local time.
In recent weeks, Russia has amassed a significant number of troops, vehicles and tanks in Belarus near the border with Ukraine. During that time, the two countries have held joint military exercises across the countries, and near the Belarus-Ukrainian border.
The latest on the Ukraine-Russia crisis via CNN:

airgelaal

OMG, I just realized, that local figure skating tournament were held in Kharkiv this days. I hope all young skaters are ok.
I read, that everyone, who can't return home will stay at rink.
I know that skaters from Odesa can't return home. It's not safe in Kharkiv now. But it's not safe anywhere.
You can realize that people just wanted to live their peaceful life, so they bring their children to another city to participate at tournament.
So who the hell are nazis?

Sylvia

Rooting for underdogs!
Live coverage from The Moscow Times:
Independent media outlets and journalists in Russia are being increasingly targeted with “foreign agent” and “undesirable” labels, threatening the existence of the free press day by day.
Your donation to The Moscow Times directly supports the last independent English-language news source within Russia.

‘We Don’t Need War’: Shock, Anger and Defiance on Moscow’s Streets as Russia Invades Ukraine:

Hedwig

WoolSilk Fanatic
I woke up this morning and since then I only want to cry. How can this be happening? And so close?
I never thought we would see another war in Europe.
I am still shell shocked and also afraid for all our lives

How simple was the time when we were only afraid of the pandemic.

Airgelaal, if there is any way you know of that we can help you- please let us know. We are here for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information