Nevada Primary Democratic Debate: What Happens in Vegas Gets Hysterical on Twitter

Vagabond

On a (hopefully) more comical note, may I suggest some thread titles for the NV debate? Something like:

“Bloomberg? Who dis?”
“What happens in Vegas, gets hysterical on Twitter.”
“Who’s put all their chips on this bet?”
“This or Skate America?”
I'm starting this thread now because I may not be on line later. These are all good thread titles, but judging from the previous debates, the answer to the last question should be obvious. The answer to the other two is not so obvious. 🤷‍♂️

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Hardly a day goes by anymore where I don't say to myself, Why on earth would anyone want to be on twitter? :saint:

PRlady

Nerdy flack
Hardly a day goes by anymore where I don't say to myself, Why on earth would anyone want to be on twitter? :saint:
Some of us have no choice. If you are a journalist, academic who wants some public impact, communications or political person, you HAVE to be in the Twitter conversation.

I do wonder sometimes why civilians bother.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
yeah you know, the cats and flowers and birds and yellow bellied marmots are on Facebook!

MacMadame

My G.O.A.T is better than your G.O.A.T.
Staff member
But surely it can be made simpler?
It's a caucus so ... No.

But it's not really "how Americans vote". It's how a couple of states run their primaries.

Everywhere else people vote in a voting booth in private. A lot of people think caucuses should be eliminated by the people running the party in the states that use this method are resistant to changing it. I guess they think it has advantages for them.

ilovepaydays

The candidates have walked onto the debate stage. It’s weird that Bloomberg is placed at the far left end and not more towards the middle.

Shallow points: Klobuchar needs to stop wearing outfits to debates that make her look six inches shorter. And why do they still insist on making Buttigieg look 5-10 years younger than he is?

Am I the only one who thinks that Bloomberg’s suit jacket is tailored weird - across the middle?

Vagabond

Warren goes for the jugular. Wouldn't it be nice if Klobuchar and she finish him off? :)

ilovepaydays

Klobuchar is starting with some slight nerves in her voice

Um, Bloomberg needs to respond.....and punch back....NOW!

Biden’s been drinking his Ensure®️!

Buttigieg is trying to attack both Sanders and Bloomberg!

Vagabond

There has been more acrimony in the first ten minutes of this debate than in the last several debates combined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information