Move A Thread To Olympics Forum?

GarrAargHrumph

I can kill you with my brain
Might it be possible to move the "Kolyada Withdrawn from Olympics" thread from Great Skate Debate to the Olympics forum?

Perhaps also the "Qualification to Team Competition" thread as well?

I'm not sure how to request this, so I'm posting it here.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Well, I'm just thinking about what you mentioned. Regarding the matter of Figure Skating, usually a member here at FSU will go to the Great Skate Debate, The Trash Can or Kiss & Cry to find out the latest info that has to do with the figure skaters.

I guess anything involving the Figure Skaters at the Olympics could go in The Olympics 2020 Forum. But to tell the truth, I haven't went to the Olympics Forum 2020 when it comes to the figure skaters. I guess I'm one of those members that goes to The Great Skate Debate, The Trash Can or Kiss & Cry when I wish to find out the latest or join in a conversation even if it's the Winter Olympics year. I guess I do that because the main thing FSU stands for is Figure Skating.

Oh, and I forgot TV alerts. I go there to find out the latest schedules, and I thank @Sylvia and @Braulio and others for that. I go there and the Kiss & Cry for that information.

I guess I should also mention that the Winter Olympics 2022 thread is found in Kiss & Cry. But for those who don't have Premium or a Season Pass will have to go to the Great Skate Debate or The Trash Can.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
I guess I should also mention that the Winter Olympics 2022 thread is found in Kiss & Cry. But for those who don't have Premium or a Season Pass will have to go to the Great Skate Debate or The Trash Can.
I'm sure the FSU Admins will decide if or when threads should be moved to the Kiss & Cry section - usually once competitions are actually underway we're supposed to post primarily in the competition threads there (though inevitably there will be posts in public parts of the forum -- such as the various countries' news threads in GSD -- as well as in the individual skater/team fan threads in the Trash Can).

Last edited:

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I'm sure the FSU Admins will decide if or when threads should be moved to the Kiss & Cry section - usually once competitions are actually underway we're supposed to post primarily in the competition threads there (though inevitably there will be posts in public parts of the forum -- such as the various countries' news threads in GSD -- as well as in the individual skater/team fan threads in the Trash Can).
Thanks, Sylvia. I just wanted you to know that I've appreciated all the information you have given in GSD and Kiss & Cry. It's appreciated because otherwise, we wouldn't have a lot of that important info and links you supply us with. đź’žđź’“

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information