Moonlight Sonata in Pairs Exhibition: B/P vs G/G

Moonlight Sonata in Pairs Exhibition: B/P vs G/G

• Total voters

bardtoob

Clichy Competitive Audition Protocol Auditor

gk_891

G&G. Everything is so clean about them. Their stroking, their edging, their line, etc. Not to mention their incredibly effortless speed and flow.

bardtoob

Clichy Competitive Audition Protocol Auditor
Probably a very personal thing and very difficult, but imagine Katia skating with Oleg one time, while he is still fit to do so, at Evening with Champions 🙂 ... Really just a fantasy.

Japanfan

G&G but that's in part because it is contemporary - having to watch the Ps in black and white probably influenced my choice.

Naverna

B&P and only B&P! Their interpretation of "Moonlight Sonata" is impeccable, very sensual, tender, spiritual. It's a dance of man and woman in love, of which everything speaks... their hands, fingers, turns of the heads, their glances. Ludmila&Oleg are dancing MUSIC. They themselves are MUSIC. Not accidentally they came back to Beethoven's Sonata several times. I think G&G don't understand the music to the full and don't have such harmony.

desire

B&P and only B&P! Their interpretation of "Moonlight Sonata" is impeccable, very sensual, tender, spiritual. It's a dance of man and woman in love, of which everything speaks... their hands, fingers, turns of the heads, their glances. Ludmila&Oleg are dancing MUSIC. They themselves are MUSIC. Not accidentally they came back to Beethoven's Sonata several times. I think G&G don't understand the music to the full and don't have such harmony.
How true! Royalty in figure skating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information