Missing threads

Alilou

Ubercavorter
For some reason this thread:
didn't show up for me in the Great Skate Debate forum when new comments were added.
Of course I'm now wondering what other threads don't show up.
Thanks for your help.

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
For some reason this thread:
didn't show up for me in the Great Skate Debate forum when new comments were added.
Of course I'm now wondering what other threads don't show up.
Thanks for your help.
You probably had me on Ignore. I'm not someone to put on Ignore either. I have a whole interesting life and I'd love for you to keep an open mind. I am not a toxic person (I don't ever think that I was, I was just impatient and well, very demanding like I was of myself back then so I really thought I was nicer to others than I was myself). It's a fun ride. Join the club. (My back is getting better, and I am getting out of bed more, and every night when I put on my cheap rollerblades just trying to stabilize myself I know I'm getting back to me, so wish me good luck because I've had a disaster 10 years.). My mindset is fun and available. Let's be nice and fun, shall we? ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
I know, I know.... the negative is only because of me and my previous behavior, which I will acknowledge and say that was ten years ago when I was in excruciating pain (primarily physical but very much emotional). My suggestion is judge what you see now. I understand that some will remember the IntenzMe. I'm not that. I'm good and accessible and will find humor in just about anything. I'm living my perfect life of my dreams now, and my back is getting better. I feel a change coming on.... Let's be a positive group here.

Last edited:

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
One thing I've noticed, which could just be a reflection of the low activity on this site is that now with my profile pic I see it way more often than I'd like. Imagine if I posted as much as Sylvia??? hehe I might put me on ignore too that picture is getting annoying... it's colorful and pretty though.... So, IOW, I understand... Keep posting more, people! lol

MacMadame

Doing all the things
This is an extremely minor problem but I thought I'd let you know about it.

When I ignore someone, that works as expected. When I unignore them, I do see their post again. And I see their threads... with one exception. If their threads show up in the "Similar threads" list, I don't see it. And that user name shows up when I hover over "Show ignored content." When I click on it, the missing thread appears.

I don't care that much because I don't use "Similar threads" at all. But I thought it was interesting and wonder what else I am not seeing from people who I used to ignore but now do not.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
This is an extremely minor problem but I thought I'd let you know about it.

When I ignore someone, that works as expected. When I unignore them, I do see their post again. And I see their threads... with one exception. If their threads show up in the "Similar threads" list, I don't see it. And that user name shows up when I hover over "Show ignored content." When I click on it, the missing thread appears.

I don't care that much because I don't use "Similar threads" at all. But I thought it was interesting and wonder what else I am not seeing from people who I used to ignore but now do not.
Thanks for the tip, tho I don't use the similar threads feature at all either. I hardly have anyone on ignore now, I just scroll by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information