Memes and humor to lift your spirits up

Susan1

Maybe the husband had a fender benders wife hadn't noticed/heard about and the husband was reporting the accident when he thought his wife would be sleeping?

But wasn't he calling to get a better rate or something? You don't do that right after you've HAD an accident.

Susan1

I see those dogs don't eat the peas either.
Too hard to get them on the fork! (Did they look on the floor afterward to see who spit them out?)

I've watched it three times now in case I missed something. LOL
And I shared it on my page and two of my groups.

How do I email that to somebody who is not on facebook?

MacMadame

Staying at home
Too hard to get them on the fork! (Did they look on the floor afterward to see who spit them out?)
A lot of them were just eating from the plate while the hands tried to pretend they were forking the food in. :lol:

What is weird to me is that peas are all the rage in dog and cat food now. Neither my dog nor my cats eat them in foods that are like stews and often reject pates that have peas mixed in where you can't even see them so you can't avoid them.

Susan1

A lot of them were just eating from the plate while the hands tried to pretend they were forking the food in. :lol:

What is weird to me is that peas are all the rage in dog and cat food now. Neither my dog nor my cats eat them in foods that are like stews and often reject pates that have peas mixed in where you can't even see them so you can't avoid them.
Well, sorry, I should have put a ha ha or a sarcasm or something after the word fork. :) There were a lot of peas on the table around the plates.

One of the funniest was a dog leaning over and taking a piece of meat off the fork in the hand of the other dog while he wasn't looking. Do I need to specify that I know it wasn't actually the dog's hand?

Still wanting to know how I can get that to email it to people who are not on FB.

skipaway

Well, sorry, I should have put a ha ha or a sarcasm or something after the word fork. :) There were a lot of peas on the table around the plates.

One of the funniest was a dog leaning over and taking a piece of meat off the fork in the hand of the other dog while he wasn't looking. Do I need to specify that I know it wasn't actually the dog's hand?

Still wanting to know how I can get that to email it to people who are not on FB.
YouTube has the Video under Freshpet Holiday Feast. You can send that to them

Susan1

YouTube has the Video under Freshpet Holiday Feast. You can send that to them
Thank you!!!!!!

Don't watch this behind the scenes video if you don't want to ruin the magic. ha ha

p.s. - their dog food has peas in it!

Too early for this one?

Last edited:

Susan1

Add another animal to Miamisburg's wacky year!
Posted in my city group (and there is a picture of the chicken in the street) -
"As God is my witness I saw a chicken stopping traffic on Main Street in front of Lee’s Famous Recipe tonight around 6:15 PM. Some lady put on her four way flashers, got out and tried to move it out of road! Truthfully, I couldn’t tell if it had escaped the clutches of the LFR employees or it was looking for some long-lost cousins! But it does beg the question ‘why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from Lee’s!' "

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information