Memes and humor to lift your spirits up

Dobre

From Facebook:

"Those who have stayed inside, wore masks in public, and socially distanced during this entire ********* are the same people who are used to doing the whole group project by themselves."

MacMadame

Staying at home
From Facebook:

"Those who have stayed inside, wore masks in public, and socially distanced during this entire ********* are the same people who are used to doing the whole group project by themselves."
There's a variation that says doing all that and then watching everyone else ignore it is like doing your part of the group project but the rest of the group didn't do theirs so you are going to fail anyway.

Susan1

Not spirit lifting, but they were showing different things on the news and there was a sign somewhere that said "only birds on this beach".

canbelto

Ok I just laughed at JR Smith's livestream of him checking into the NBA bubble in Orlando. He complains about the size of the blankets, the food, and gets in trouble for revealing too much about the bubble.

Dobre

From Facebook:

"Dear World:

The United States is closed for repairs. We hope to reopen later this year under new management."

Susan1

From Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund on FB -

https://tinyurl.com/y5vmx6tj

I don't know if the tinyurl just sends the picture, but here is the post with it -

“As we said from the beginning, the best way to get through this is by working together. A mask protects yourself and others. Let’s all wear one ”
disclaimer: the pups wore their masks just for this quick photo and no, we are NOT advocating dogs wear masks - just the hoomans!
~ Crusoe

Japanfan

From Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund on FB -

https://tinyurl.com/y5vmx6tj

I don't know if the tinyurl just sends the picture, but here is the post with it -

“As we said from the beginning, the best way to get through this is by working together. A mask protects yourself and others. Let’s all wear one ”
disclaimer: the pups wore their masks just for this quick photo and no, we are NOT advocating dogs wear masks - just the hoomans!
~ Crusoe
I 💜 Crusoe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information