Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Inauguration Thread

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Apparently Q is going apeshite. They are all flabbergasted as to why the Feds haven't stormed the stage yet.

This will be a fun evening on social media.
My father-in-law will be furiously texting my husband I'm sure. He had texted to let us know the storm had started on Saturday and to stay inside. I mean...we're staying in because it's a *********, but sure.

Jimena

Apparently Q is going apeshite. They are all flabbergasted as to why the Feds haven't stormed the stage yet.

This will be a fun evening on social media.
I'm anxiously awaiting the short-circuits. How will their brains react? What new thing will they grab on to?

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I'm anxiously awaiting the short-circuits. How will their brains react? What new thing will they grab on to?
Predicting earthquakes has been FIL's conspiracy of choice since yesterday. Oh and something anti-vaccine.

MacMadame

Staying at home
Aw. Poor babies.

NOT!

My father-in-law will be furiously texting my husband I'm sure. He had texted to let us know the storm had started on Saturday and to stay inside. I mean...we're staying in because it's a *********, but sure.
It's like when the weatherman predicts this big storm and gets everyone all hyped up and then there is a little drizzle.

And there were those snowflakes earlier. Does that count as a storm?

Sylvia

Wishing I could go back to the Lake Placid JGP
Her poem, “The Hill We Climb,” will align with the theme of the swearing-in ceremony of calling for national unity during a time of unprecedented illness, death and political division in the country. In researching for her work, Gorman drew inspiration from the speeches of American leaders during other historic times of division, including Abraham Lincoln and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

“I had this huge thing, probably one of the most important things I’ll ever do in my career,” she said in an interview with The New York Times. “It was like, if I try to climb this mountain all at once, I’m just going to pass out.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information