Internet & TV Broadcast

victorskid

Happily ignoring pontificators & know-it-alls
Ratings

YukiNieve

Ratings
Am I the only one that NBC Gold keeps saying "coverage begins shortly" and live stream does not start?
There were no issues until 4CC. Emailed to NBCSN but got no response.

Barbara Manatee

Ratings
I have the same problem. I've tried all their suggestions (sign out and in, reboot computer/modem/router, delete cookies, clear cache, disable adblocker, etc) with no success. They do have a phone number for support - it is much faster than emailing. There's also a thread here for Sports Gold issues. Maybe one of the ideas there will help you.

floridaice

Ratings
You have to use the regular NBC Sports app, there was a change a few months ago. There is a log on option for Sports Gold. I had to reinstall the app, had not used it since 4CC, but it's worked fine since.

Barbara Manatee

Ratings
You have to use the regular NBC Sports app, there was a change a few months ago. There is a log on option for Sports Gold. I had to reinstall the app, had not used it since 4CC, but it's worked fine since.
Yes, I did that on my tablet and the app works there, but the problem is on the desktop.

PRlady

Gutting it out
Ratings
I borrowed a friend’s IPad and couldn’t make NBC Sports play on it at all, what little I saw live was on my phone. Any idea of what NBCSN is showing today and tonight?

rfisher

Looking for the next avatar
Ratings
Anyone have NBC sports gold? It's not working for me it just spins and spins and spins. Even Icenetwork worked better then this shit.
I had no issues with it what so ever. If it does that you just need to delete the app and reload it. And, use the nbc sports app not the nbc sports gold app. They sent out an email months ago explaining the switch. I watched it on my laptop and tablet with no problems.

Frau Muller

Everything is beautiful at the ballet!
Ratings
NBCSN showed the final 12 guys. NBC will show less - probably the final 6 - since they have to share the 2 hrs with the ladies. If NBC shows only the last flight of ladies, they’ll miss Bradie, Mariah, Eunsoo, Satoko, Rika, Sofia.

Frau Muller

Everything is beautiful at the ballet!
Ratings
Bradie didn’t make the NBC highlights telecast last night! Geez. Only showed Rika among those in the penultimate group. (They showed Mariah & Eunsoo, who skated in the final gp. The Incident reported.)

Last edited:

Sylvia

Not yet ready for club comp. season to be underway
Ratings
NBC will broadcast their 2019 Worlds recap/encore on Sunday, April 14 -- today -- from 3-6 p.m. ET (after the live Islanders/Penguins NHL playoff game).

Sylvia

Not yet ready for club comp. season to be underway
Ratings
Shown on NBC yesterday:

Pairs (5!): Cain/LeDuc, James/Cipres, Zabiiako/Enbert, Tarasova/Morozov, Sui/Han
Ladies (4): Tennell, Medvedeva, Zagitova, Tursynbaeva
Dance (4): Chock/Bates, Hubbell/Donohue, Sinitsina/Katsalapov, Papadakis/Cizeron
Men (4): Zhou, Hanyu, Chen, Brown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)