Insurrectionists and subversives: Trump and his supporters (Thread for all things Trump)

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

This whole team is so disgusting. We always knew DT is a piece of $)(($&@. Judge Cannon belongs in the same group. First they insist on a Special master, get the one they asked for, then they oppose what he says. Can this judge be disbarred (or whatever the legal term is) and never be allowed to practice law again? Why does she have so much power?

sk9tingfan

The top corporate donors to members of Congress that voted to overturn the 2020 presidential election (through 9/29/22):

-Koch Industries: $1.05 million

-Boeing: $908,000

-Home Depot: $675,000

-Valero Energy: $667,000

-UPS: $690,000

-Lockheed Martin: $552,000

-AT&T: $488,000

-Raytheon Tech: $423,000
I'm updating my kitchen after 20 years. When I found out the political views of Home Depot, I immediately decided to look for/buy appliances from Lowes as opposed to the former. Whenever possible, I try to do this where feasible.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I'm updating my kitchen after 20 years. When I found out the political views of Home Depot, I immediately decided to look for/buy appliances from Lowes as opposed to the former. Wherever possible, I try to do this where feasible.
I may need to rethink too. I always go to Homedepot (convenient location).

I can't rethink about Boeing though. I have no control over which planes the airlines use.

sk9tingfan

I may need to rethink too. I always go to Homedepot (convenient location).

I can't rethink about Boeing though. I have no control over which planes the airlines use.
ITA. Same for all of us. That especially goes for Koch Industries sells/deals in so many intermediate and private labeled products.

Allskate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...531c24deb697|F208ECFB442A7B4BE040007F01002F83
This whole team is so disgusting. We always knew DT is a piece of $)(($&@. Judge Cannon belongs in the same group. First they insist on a Special master, get the one they asked for, then they oppose what he says. Can this judge be disbarred (or whatever the legal term is) and never be allowed to practice law again? Why does she have so much power?

Judge Cannon has this much power because she is the district court judge in this case. Judge Dearie isn't acting as a district court judge in this case. He is just acting as special master, and she always will have power over his rulings. That's how it works. The problem is that she is abusing her power. She will continue to overrule him and will continue to unnecessarily delay, delay, delay.

The DOJ can see this and has had enough. I think the refusal to even allow documents to be resolved and released for use on a rolling basis must have been the final straw. The 11th Circuit granted the DOJ's request for a stay pending appeal for the classified documents. Noting the delays, the DOJ now has filed a motion for the 11th Circuit to expedite its appeal, and it is clear that they are challenging the special master/preliminary injunction regarding the non-classified documents, too.

The DOJ will continue to include arguments outlining the ways in which the non-classified documents can be evidence of criminal violations:

Dobre

Rex Tillerson, former U.S. Secretary of State, is being called as a witness in the Tom Barrack trial.

----

"Micki Larson-Olson was just sentenced to 6 months in jail for her role on J6."

----

Facebook's parent company details Russian, Chinese disinfo efforts​

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I have been out of touch with the J6 proceedings, for lack of tv coverage abroad. I heard after returning that just one more meeting is left (it was postponed due to the hurricane). Is this really final? Did I miss anything big? I hadread here about Gini Thomas's (non)testimony. In a way it will be good if their results/conclusions are published before the midterm elections.

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I'm :rofl: reading Trump's lawsuit. That poor lawyer, having to write in appropriate language for the court, while still having to keep the client happy by including things like "CNN has been given the dreaded “Pants on Fire!”designation by PolitiFact for its stories comparing Trump to Hitler"....

Allskate

You'd think that he would learn that he has the burden of proof.... Andrew Weissmann just quipped that maybe he'll shop Aileen Cannon.
It's not Judge Cannon who is assigned to this case. It's a different Trump appointed Federalist Society judge. This judge apparently has had another defamation case against CNN in the past, and I don't think CNN loved him. I'm still hopeful that discovery would be epic.

caseyedwards

The discovery info Carl Bernsteins process would be very interesting. The whole thing was retracted. Also the process of manu raju and Jeremy herb.

And these people

So here you have 3 stories all about trump colluding with Russia in one way or another and all false. All of them! People fired, retractions, corrections! So how did all this happen?

Was there no editorial process? Was it officially “get trump.” What was it? What caused this?

Vagabond

He's suing a company that broadcasts news round the clock. He'll be giving his hated adversary scoops right and left.

:watch:

Dobre

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information