Insurrectionists and subversives: Trump and his supporters (Thread for all things Trump)

Wyliefan

Trying to appease the skategods
Man, they really HATE Cawthorn. I've been watching politics for decades and I've never seen a dumping like this.

Amy L

Man, they really HATE Cawthorn. I've been watching politics for decades and I've never seen a dumping like this.

I know, right? Gaetz is still around and he (allegedly) paid underage sex workers through Venmo. But Cawthorn gets shellacked for saying that Republicans engage in cocaine orgies?? Am I missing a piece of this story?

Amy L

It may happen. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Matt is less careless
I suspect it may be an age thing. Matt is 39 and Madison is 26. Madison has never lived in a non-online world and has had every stupid thing he's ever chosen to do with his stupid brain filmed. Matt's parents have also, allegedly, protected him ( :bribe: ) from many of his youthful shenanigans.

Dobre

I know, right? Gaetz is still around and he (allegedly) paid underage sex workers through Venmo. But Cawthorn gets shellacked for saying that Republicans engage in cocaine orgies?? Am I missing a piece of this story?
No. Cawthorn attacked Republicans. Gaetz attacked underaged girls. McCarthy only cares about the former. Also, I think Cawthorn was going to lose, and the Republican party doesn't want a Democrat to win the seat. Gaetz said he wasn't going to run again, right? So he won't need shellacking?

Vagabond

Um, I’m not going to link the video on here (cause it’s too 😱) and it is easily searchable on Twitter right now, but Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC11) really needs to resign. NOW.
:huh: Don't you think that drag queens, foolish drivers, and insider traders deserve representation too? :p

ballettmaus

Was the cocaine orgy comment really enough to warrant this? I mean, unless he's desperate for attention and is releasing the pictures and videos himself, I don't know who else it could be. But it seems a bit overkill.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Was the cocaine orgy comment really enough to warrant this? I mean, unless he's desperate for attention and is releasing the pictures and videos himself, I don't know who else it could be. But it seems a bit overkill.
We are talking about the GQP. It doesn't take much to warrant anything.

Reuven

Official FSU Alte Kacher
Cawthorne broke the “Fight Club” rules…
And if you’ve seen the Republican Pedophile rap sheet, you’d know why Gaetzbag is given a pass. He’s just fitting in.
"The Trump Organization and Trump's presidential inaugural committee has agreed to pay the District of Columbia $750,000 to settle a lawsuit the city filed alleging the organizations misused nonprofit funds to benefit Trump and his family."
It’s possible they might see the money, but I’m sceptical. Or what the grifter family will do is illegally transfer money from their PAC to pay, or more likely, get their cult to open their wallets.

Meoima

This girl made a good video about why young people turning right/conservative: https://youtu.be/R3r01BruBok

After the French election, I was like: "Why do so many people in my age group root for the right-wing Le Pen?" It seems (maybe) they were going through a right-wring phase like this girl?

I understand the "rebellious" feeling when I read comments made by "people who hate the left". Somehow I get that they are not inherently racist or hateful, they simply dislike the way the mainstream media has been feeding them and the way many people incite overly sensitive feelings against certain social issues.

Social media make us jump on the fence so fast and in a way no system is adequate enough to give people the time to process and develop calm reactions in time. Somehow I get why some people vote for Trump even though they might not like him at all. Many of them do not like Trump initially, but his ideas represent the "rebellious feelings" against the conventional politics set up by both the left and right sides.

Some people get drawn to the ring-wing and then they turn around. But some turn to Q-Anon and never leave.

Amy L

Only the best people, amirite? :rolleyes:

Wife murderer guy has no Democratic challenger, so if he isn't convicted by the general elections he can still do his elected duties from jail. I think there's hope that he'll withdraw his name from the race, but he won the primary so it's not like he has incentive. This dude murdered his cancer-patient wife and threw her body over a bridge... he clearly has poor decision making skills.

Spikefan

At the Hubbell Salon

caseyedwards

Lol who follows township board elections. And even if you do who says you even know it’s the same person who committed a crime? So you have to follow township board elections and also follow crime stories

Dobre

MacMadame

Doing all the things

Donald Trump swears he has lost four of the cellphones subpoenaed by NY Attorney General Letitia James​

Oh, I'm sure he did. Right over the edge of the Grand Canyon or into the Atlantic or some such.
I lost my car keys in the Grand Canyon once. It could happen. :rofl:

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

Donald Trump swears he has lost four of the cellphones subpoenaed by NY Attorney General Letitia James​

Oh, I'm sure he did. Right over the edge of the Grand Canyon or into the Atlantic or some such.
Damn that must be what blocked the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information