#ImWithHer vs. #IHateHer

ballettmaus

The Mueller report serves as a reminder that Russia didn't just support the Trump campaign but also the Sanders campaign specifically to undermine Clinton. For some reason, the Russians really didn't want her in office and it makes me wonder if part of that reason is that they feared that she could sanction them as she pleased because they didn't have an ounce of leverage. In other words, if she had committed any of the things she and Bill are accused of, it would appear likely that the Russians would have known at least some of it and could have controlled her at least somewhat.

ballettmaus

Hillary replies to yet another of Trump's lies. :D
The debunked study you’re referring to was based on 21 undecided voters. For context that’s about half the number of people associated with your campaign who have been indicted.

olympic

The Mueller report serves as a reminder that Russia didn't just support the Trump campaign but also the Sanders campaign specifically to undermine Clinton. For some reason, the Russians really didn't want her in office and it makes me wonder if part of that reason is that they feared that she could sanction them as she pleased because they didn't have an ounce of leverage. In other words, if she had committed any of the things she and Bill are accused of, it would appear likely that the Russians would have known at least some of it and could have controlled her at least somewhat.
There was a NY Times article some time ago that noted when HRC was SoS in 2011, she made a speech noting that Russia's elections at the time were neither free nor fair. It apparently enraged Putin. That could have been a catalyst for personalizing the 2016 hack, but he and his operatives always planned on disrupting American elections as well as Europe's elections, as part of a greater scheme.

ballettmaus

There was a NY Times article some time ago that noted when HRC was SoS in 2011, she made a speech noting that Russia's elections at the time were neither free nor fair. It apparently enraged Putin. That could have been a catalyst for personalizing the 2016 hack, but he and his operatives always planned on disrupting American elections as well as Europe's elections, as part of a greater scheme.
There is a chapter on Russia in her book "Hard Choices". Putin does not seem to be a fan of hers, to put it mildly.

Cachoo

Do you ever see the frenzied activity when strong winds blow an ant hill apart? Whenever Hills trolls Donald and his minions I am reminded of those ants. Of course they are more honorable than that clown. I hope Hillary has more to say.

Fiero425

Do you ever see the frenzied activity when strong winds blow an ant hill apart? Whenever Hills trolls Donald and his minions I am reminded of those ants. Of course they are more honorable than that clown. I hope Hillary has more to say.
Reps & Cons. are like "Pavlov's Dog;" always ready to salivate with the mention of Clinton's name! It's pathetic! :rolleyes:

aftershocks

Hillary has written a book with her daughter, Chelsea (who now has three children: one girl and two boys). The book is entitled: The Book of Gutsy Women

Hillary and Chelsea have been making the rounds to promote their book, with some interesting discussions (including responses to queries about the current impeachment inquiry):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Ii8UnLX4k&pbjreload=10 CBS This Morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sxKUgCe3Nk Good Morning America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzhArb7gVhU with Stephen Colbert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x8u33y5Z_Q The View

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4nXAO36Mxw People TV

Online interview with Hillary posted October 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8usyMT91m7k Now This News
Hillary is not holding back: "Trump knows he is not a legitimately elected President... He poses a clear and present danger to the United States..."

Last edited:

Fiero425

The Clintons are true gluttons for punishment! Rightwing Pavlov dogs salivate with the mention of their names! It'll give them a target to shoot at while defending Trump when Impeachment comes down the pike! :judge:

aftershocks

^^ Yep well, indeed the Clintons are human, alive and kicking, still breathing, living their lives as concerned U.S. citizens after serving our country (not always perfectly) but devotedly and with much more integrity than any number of yahoos in Washington D.C. these days. :COP:

Hillary was even honest enough to admit that her gutsiest personal act was deciding and following through to stay in her marriage, while her gutsiest public act was running for President, twice.

BTW, I disagree with Rose McGowan's short-sighted, self-serving and clueless recent tirade against Hillary Clinton, and McGowan's not a Republican. The Clintons have always for myriad and often unfair reasons been used and treated as convenient, polarizing punching bags. Using them as such has gone well beyond getting old...

aftershocks

LOL! I'm here for Hillary Clinton's realness!!!

https://www.celebitchy.com/654878/h...tuff_to_say_about_bernie_sanders_his_baloney/
Ah, re the comments section on this site, as usual :watch:

Hillary's 'Bernie-shade' is absolutely to-die-for! You go, Hills! :rollin:

I didn't know what Hillary has been up to lately, aside from the recent book she wrote with daughter, Chelsea. The documentary, Hillary, which will debut on Hulu, sounds interesting. I'm not sure I'll be able to see it though. Hopefully, it will be released on DVD:

Here's Hillary on the cover of Hollywood Reporter:

Susan1

LOL! I'm here for Hillary Clinton's realness!!!

https://www.celebitchy.com/654878/h...tuff_to_say_about_bernie_sanders_his_baloney/
Ah, re the comments section on this site, as usual :watch:

Hillary's 'Bernie-shade' is absolutely to-die-for! You go, Hills! :rollin:

I didn't know what Hillary has been up to lately, aside from the recent book she wrote with daughter, Chelsea. The documentary, Hillary, which will debut on Hulu, sounds interesting. I'm not sure I'll be able to see it though. Hopefully, it will be released on DVD:

Here's Hillary on the cover of Hollywood Reporter:
She's making the talk show rounds.

MacMadame

My G.O.A.T is better than your G.O.A.T.
Staff member
I swear she sent pizza on purpose. The Twitter comments about "Google PizzaGate and learn THE TRUTH" comments after it cracked me up.

ballettmaus

^That would be cool but is there another food that you can eat as easily as pizza? You can just grab a slice and it makes little to no mess whereas everything else I can think of requires more care when eating. Plus, you get the most variety with it.

Susan1

^That would be cool but is there another food that you can eat as easily as pizza? You can just grab a slice and it makes little to no mess whereas everything else I can think of requires more care when eating. Plus, you get the most variety with it.
We always said it was good for you because it's got all the major food groups: bread-dough, dairy-cheese, fruits/vegetables-tomato sauce and whatever else (onions, mushrooms, peppers), meat-pepperoni and/or sausage.. :)

MacMadame

My G.O.A.T is better than your G.O.A.T.
Staff member
She posted something on Twitter about how she got to feed people and feed trolls at the same time. So whether it was intentional or not, she's running with it.

Japanfan

There are many, like savory pies/pasties/quiches (thinking in terms of a meal, not dessert), souvlaki, even sandwiches (including the hot dog/hamburger). Jerky, if food is in short supply.

In any case, I am sure the pizza Hillary sent was much appreciated.

ballettmaus

There are many, like savory pies/pasties/quiches (thinking in terms of a meal, not dessert), souvlaki, even sandwiches (including the hot dog/hamburger).
Aide from a hot dog, you can't eat any of those on the go though which is what I was thinking about. With pizza, you can just grab a slice and use a napkin. No need for a plate or chair/table or knife and fork.

Japanfan

Aide from a hot dog, you can't eat any of those on the go though which is what I was thinking about. With pizza, you can just grab a slice and use a napkin. No need for a plate or chair/table or knife and fork.
:confused:

You can likewise put a piece of quiche or a sandwich in a napkin and go. Or pastry, as the filling in pastries is contained.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information