Fuller House

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
(Yes, I think this deserves it own thread). :slinkaway

Season 1 premiered on Netflix today! :cheer:

The pilot episode was quite an endurance test and I almost didn't make it through. But I bravely soldiered through and it gets a lot better once we can focus on DJ, Stephanie, and Gibbler.

I do like that it's very much in the spirit of the original series but definitely a bit more risqué (Stephanie's cleavage :eek: , Uncle Jesse's semen joke!)

Anyone else planning on watching? Or have watched 6 episodes already?

Habs

A bitch from Canada
I was a HUGE Full House fan as a kid and am beyond excited for this.
I just finished watching the premiere/reunion episode. It was hokey, cheesy and fantastic. It's not like Full House was highbrow, so this was what I expected. They did cram every Full House cliche possible in there though, didn't they?
I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the season (starting in about 5 minutes ;) ).

ETA: I loved in the premiere how Stephanie was calling herself DJ Tanner. :lol:

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

The kids are surprisingly annoying I am pleased to say. Though I think i might rather Kimmie and DJ Tanner/Stephanie be the focus of the show and everything else be supporting.

... though i think the Alanis Morissette "You know who that song is really about right?" is my favorite poke fun at itself moment so far.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the season (starting in about 5 minutes ;) ).

I cut myself off after 6 episodes. :p So far my favorite is episode 3, Girls Night Out.

The kids are surprisingly annoying I am pleased to say. Though I think i might rather Kimmie and DJ Tanner/Stephanie be the focus of the show and everything else be supporting.

Holy Chalupas is NOT happening. Cut. It. Out. :lol:

Yes, less kids would definitely be better, although obviously they still need to be there.

Kimmie, Steph, and DJ have great chemistry. I love how blatantly the girls have assumed the old primary roles: DJ is Uptight Danny, Kimmie is comic Joey, and Steph cool Uncle Jesse. It works pretty organically. In fact the scenes with the old principle cast have been the weakest for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information