FSU Watch Party Sunday 3/29 - 2010 Olympics pairs SP [12pm CDT / 7pm CET]

What competition should we watch Sunday?

• 93 Worlds, mostly ladies

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • 95 Worlds, mostly ladies

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 98 Worlds, free dance

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • A random 90s pro competition of my choice

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 2004 Worlds, ladies SP and pairs LP

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • 2010 Olympics, pairs SP full event

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 2013 Nationals, men's LP

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VGThuy

One Youtuber already has a playlist of the 1995 Worlds Ladies LP competition with all 24 skaters, so I voted for that one. Plus, a competition with Chen, Bonaly, Bobek, pre-prime Kwan, Markova, Liashenko, and others is too much for me not to vote for.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I want to do men at 2016 U.S. Nationals when there was extreme outrage injustice*! I was watching Turandot in Budapest at the time and missed the event and the FSU meltdown.

But not tomorrow because I have to spend the whole day preparing for "work" on Monday.

*I realize that could be said about many other years for U.S. men.

Kateri

void beast
I voted 2004 worlds, but since it's clear I'm in a minority, my second choice would be US Nationals, because those weren't televised here, so I've mostly never seen them before.

J

Jeschke

2010 Pairs!
Savchenko, Mukhortova, Dan Zhang, DivaVera, Antoine Dorsaz, Glebov!
I will be :drama: lv4!

Finnice

I will join you guys as soon as I get Mr. Finnice fed. He promised to postpone the sauna tomorrow, when he heard there will be Trankov. You should hear all the Trankov nagging I have heard...
Mostly about his assets.

skatingguy

decently
All those pairs with their less successful partners - Vanessa James, Maxim Trankov, Tatiana Volozhar, and, of course, Aliona Savchenko. ;)

J

Jeschke

I don't get the hashtags, but yeah, MoodyMaria is one of my alltime favs, so 🤷‍♂️

Kateri

void beast
Warning: you might not want to skip the first group and miss the first pair. :p
Oh no. OH NO. It's THIS ONE??? :eek: edit - no it's NOT that wasn't at the olympics and D/D aren't first on the stream, stop scaring me. :drama:

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Alright, looks like watch2gether will be about 15 minutes. I forgot until an hour ago I couldn't use the youtube link, because Olympics.

Shall we begin at 12:10, youtube only?
Then once I have watch2gether up and running, I'll share the link for those who want to use that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information