Surya Bonaly
Tonya Harding
Midori Ito
Nancy Kerrigan
Kristi Yamaguchi

Last edited:

Erin

Banned Member
So if you are wondering how long it is, I have this on DVD and it’s 8 hours including compulsory dances. Knocking those off gets you to 7 hours and 15 min. This might need to be a two parter?

Also, I have Petrenko on my version. I can try to upload it before you get there?

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
So if you are wondering how long it is, I have this on DVD and it’s 8 hours including compulsory dances. Knocking those off gets you to 7 hours and 15 min. This might need to be a two parter?

Also, I have Petrenko on my version. I can try to upload it before you get there?

Yes, I definitely think this needs to be a two-parter. :lol:
That would be great, just need a youtube or vimeo link.

aliceanne

Was Toller Cranston coaching Petr/Janoshak at this time? Diva Toller and Diva Dean in the K&C! Chris Bowman, Tonya, Dmietriev Sr., Isabel D.and Eisler to round out the diva choir! Nancy and Surya hadn't joined their ranks yet.

Erin

Banned Member
Yes, I definitely think this needs to be a two-parter. :lol:
That would be great, just need a youtube or vimeo link.

I can get you a YouTube link (although it will be a little while)...I guess you have been too busy to notice that Heavenly Joy has a YouTube page now?!?

Was Toller Cranston coaching Petr/Janoshak at this time?

He wasn’t coaching them but did the choreography for their FD. He was coaching Chris Bowman at this event. It’s the year Christopher was “dipped in black.”

I watched the first half of this last weekend with @SpeedySucks so I guess I will just chime in without watching along.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I can get you a YouTube link (although it will be a little while)...I guess you have been too busy to notice that Heavenly Joy has a YouTube page now?!?

:eek:

Yes. Also trying to avoid some of the crazy on my facebook timeline from acquaintances and extended family. I'll have to check it out.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I missed all of the US junior nationals this year. Was Mishkutenok's daughter still skating pairs?

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Stream link:

The quality is pretty terrible, but trust me, you get used to it after a while. :lol: I was also able to find some higher quality videos, particularly of dance and ladies.

meggonzo

Banned Member
If you can find the NBC videos - they should have Nancy's SP and Punsalan/Swallow and Rahkamo/Kokko's free dances

rfisher

Let the skating begin
While the technical difference between then and now is off the charts, the "pairness" of the skaters was so nice.

meggonzo

Banned Member
Marks too low for M/D. IIRC, they were ridiculously underscored in the long too, despite winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information