First Unread Option

Japanfan

Is there a go to first unread function, like there used to be?

I'm being directed to the very first post in threads that I'm far into already.

Japanfan

I posted too soon, as I figured it out. In case anyone else is confused, from what I can tell threads not accessed since the upgrade go to the first post. But after the last post in the thread has been accessed, clicking on the thread title automatically takes you back to that post.

Skate Talker

@Skate Talker The Watch link is to add the thread to your watched list so you'll get notifications for new posts.
Yes I know that. I as replying to @Japanfan's question from post #4.

Not sure what I said that made you think I didn't? Maybe that I couldn't paste my screen shot into the thread you thought I somehow was trying to use the "Watch" button to accomplish that???? No I used my right-click pop-up menu screenshot option and selected the area of the screen I wanted, which I then copied to the clipboard.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
@Skate Talker Sorry. It wasn't obvious that you were replying to the question as you never mentioned Junp to New or the OP's name. It appeared that you wanted to know what Watch was. Sorry again.

Skate Talker

@Skate Talker Sorry. It wasn't obvious that you were replying to the question as you never mentioned Junp to New or the OP's name. It appeared that you wanted to know what Watch was. Sorry again.
No, I'm sorry. Thanks for trying to be helpful. I was using a public thread like it was a private conversation, lol. I could have used the reply button for my post but since mine was right after the question I thought I would save some redundancy - and look what confusion that led to.

ETA: and for some reason I seldom remember there is the "@" option to help clarify - lesson learned (I hope).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information