Donate Help Me Reclaim My Birthday and get to Mammoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCirque

If you want to go on a holiday, get a job. The rest of us have to save up money to pay for holidays. What makes you so special that you think you don't have to?

l do have a job, thank you very much, and I am putting a lot of my own money into this myself, I'm simply asking for help as it is very expensive. If you don't like it, fine. And if you actually read this post, this is much more than just "going on Holiday." Keep your negativity to yourself and move on. There is nothing "special" about me, and I never claimed there was. I really don't care what you have to think or say if you have nothing nice to contribute or say move on, a mistake I've made all too many times on this forum.

I've made no secret on this forum that I am dealing with mental illness and skiing and training for this trip has helped me tremendously and has been like a second therapy for you. It's as simple as that.

LordCirque

Piss right off you leech, you already fleeced one FSU member with a loan you never paid back around 9 years ago.

For your information, said person is paid in full. So Feck off you self righteous bitch.

See you next Tuesday.

LordCirque

This from a woman that demands people pay membership to run her own figure skating board and some access a "secret" message board.

LordCirque

**** if I know, delete the thread and delete my account. You're a c u n t and always have been and always will be, and still are. I've apparently moved forward a lot more in my life than you have.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
And people do, cos it's a nice place to be. I don't BEG them to, you stupid c u n t.

Yeah, really moved forward in asking for people to fund a trip, :lol:

LordCirque

I was asking not begging you stupid drunk c u n t

And like I said, it was a lot more than simply "going on holiday" But a bitch like you would never understand anything like that or anything I deal with.

LordCirque

how have you moved forward? you are still an unemployed or underemployed leech with a chip on your shoulder fighting with strangers on line. if it is so awful, why come here with your cyber tin cup begging for alms?

Apparently for the same reasons you decide to gang up on, insult, and berate strangers online.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Who's drunk? You must be to delude yourself that this board would welcome your post.

Ps I did just get a PM telling me you did finally repay the loan after going AWOL for years and years but probably not quite the full amount.

LordCirque

oh my heck this is almost as good as the eggcup thread
bless your delusional heart
wait i'm sorry, your dark, complex, brooding heart that i am not worthy to comprehend because i've been working too hard to pay for my own junk

You know absolutely nothing about like you think you do, or the things I have to deal with on a daily basis. And I do work and work hard.

LordCirque

Well, the last time I came several months ago, there were quite a lot of people that were nice to me. So I figured I'd give it a shot, obviously it was a bad decision.

And it was the full amount. And yes. I went AWOL for years because I got tired of dealing with the kind of bullshit you and MLP and others like you kept dishing out to me. Why should I put up with that?

LordCirque

I have BiPolar II Disorder with Clinical Levels of Moderate Anixety of Clinical Levels of Severe Depression. So yes, the struggle is real.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Well, the last time I came several months ago, there were quite a lot of people that were nice to me. So I figured I'd give it a shot, obviously it was a bad decision.

And it was the full amount. And yes. I went AWOL for years because I got tired of dealing with the kind of bullshit you and MLP and others like you kept dishing out to me. Why should I put up with that?

Why should someone in a precarious financial position themselves be left high and dry for years over a loan they made you after one of your sob stories?

LordCirque

And that's fine, and we've openly talked about that. But if they had a similar experience to what I had earlier this year, I'd want help them.

LordCirque

Why should someone in a precarious financial position themselves be left high and dry for years over a loan they made you after one of your sob stories?

I never had the full money to pay them back until now. And considering the size of the loan they gave, I wasn't aware just how precarious it was, and I fully admit it was a mistake accepting it, and have regretted accepting it every day once I found out the full story. I never purposefully meant to screw anyone over.

And I have repeatedly apologized to that person that it took so long. But I never forgot about it and did eventually get it paid back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information