Display issues

MsZem

I see the sea
For the last couple of days, some people's profile pictures aren't displayed for me. Today the display for the entire forum looks off. Is there some kind of upgrade/update in progress?

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Same here. I thought it was my computer being weird, but I haven't done any updates in the last couple of days (using Chrome on a PC).

The front page of the site is all stretched out vertically and missing something (icons?) down the left side.

LeafOnTheWind

I am having the same issue. I tried clearing my history and temp files. It cleared up some of it at first but the picture links kept messing up again.

MsZem

I see the sea
I am having the same issue. I tried clearing my history and temp files. It cleared up some of it at first but the picture links kept messing up again.
In this thread, I can see my profile picture as well as Bunny Hop's, but yours won't display unless I click on the profile.

LeafOnTheWind

I can see everyone's picture in this thread but I can't see the following posters from other threads I visited this morning:

DORISPULASKI
Aerobicidal

I don't know if that helps or not.

maureenfarone

I've been having the same issue with posters avatars being missing. At one point about half of them didn't show up and right now it is only a few. I noticed Snoopy's and Skate Talker's avatars have been missing for a couple of days. I run programs every day to clear cookies and temporary files and a defrag program but it doesn't get rid of the problem. I had the same problem back in August and then it just cleared up and now it is back.
I'm running Windows 7 with updated Chrome browser.

Vagabond

I have had the same problem (to a lesser extent) recently on my Android Note 8.

ETA: I am now also having problems using Google Chrome and Windows 10 on my laptop.

Last edited:

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
It's not the same avatars every time. I can see ones today that I couldn't see yesterday, but different ones are missing.

It just seems to be an issue on my PC. I was on my iPad using Safari earlier and it was fine. I thought it might be a Chrome issue, so I loaded the page in Edge. The front page looks fine there, but as soon as I go into a sub-forum some of the avatars down the side of the thread titles are missing. Avatars are appearing in the thread itself though.

Japanfan

My avatar has disappeared on me the past few posts. It comes up when I write a post, then disappears when I come back to it.

once_upon

Better off now than 4 years ago? Have TP now
Zemgirl avatar appears as a broken link. Or maybe that is hers?

LeafOnTheWind

I just developed display issues on my android phone. My windows computer seems to be fine now. Nope, found some threads where the profile pictures are broken again.

Last edited:

Japanfan

Now, I'm not getting the 'edit' option for my posts.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I have had the same problem (to a lesser extent) recently on my Android Note 8.

ETA: I am now also having problems using Google Chrome and Windows 10 on my laptop.

Try the Edge browser with Windows 10. It's working fine for me. I was using IE 11, and then experienced getting stuck in threads whenever I click on shortcuts to the side of a thread or the Alerts.

I haven't had any problems whatsoever with the Edge browser.

kittyjake5

Hello. I am not getting the "edit" option for my posts.

ETA: The edit feature is working for me in this thread but not in the World Championship-Schedule thread.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Probably because you’ve gone over the 24 hr edit window? Please PM me what you want changed.

(I am popping out though, so will be a few hours)

kittyjake5

Probably because you’ve gone over the 24 hr edit window? Please PM me what you want changed.

(I am popping out though, so will be a few hours)

I forgot about the 24 hr edit window.

Could you edit my post no. 26 in the Worlds Championship-Schedule thread.

The correct title should be "NBC Sports Gold Schedule" and not Sports Network.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information